• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

tomoki

tomoki

Mar 8, 2023
Hello everyone,
in the face of rapid changes in suicide protocols, including sodium nitrite ctb, the best information one can find is on the most recent version of the PPHE and the exit international forum. of course not having 50 years or more I do not have access to it.
I'm really determined to have access to it, aren't there any people who have ideas for passing the certification or people of 50 who are ready to do the authentication, anyway if anyone has the smallest idea of "how to do it is welcome"
thank you all for your replies

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Have you not read the thread about exit international and this forum? Exit international only supports suicide for elderly people and if they found out that someone from here is on their site that person will be denied access. To be honest, I think this site is good enough for method information.

• Informative
Reactions: tomoki
tomoki

tomoki

Mar 8, 2023
Have you not read the thread about exit international and this forum? Exit international only supports suicide for elderly people and if they found out that someone from here is on their site that person will be denied access. To be honest, I think this site is good enough for method information.
Is the version of the PPHE that can be found on this forum safe?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I mean it should be if the administrator has pinned it at the top of the suicide discussion, if there was a problem with it then I'm sure people would had complained, but I'm not that knowledgable about this topic.

Das Nichts

Das Nichts

Dead Man Walking
Apr 8, 2023
It's a direct scan of the book. Sure everything can be faked but why should anyone do this ?

M

miserabletires9

Student
Mar 27, 2023
Don't ever fucking buy from exit international. I bought a fucking 50 , 60 dollar N test kit. Two fucking months ago. Still hasn't see one fucking piece of it

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: $crim and Dead Meat