• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sukuna

sukuna

#1 sukuna glazer
Sep 23, 2023
I know everyone just says to lurk more or whatever and eventually you'll find it but I've been lurking for a while like I came along like in August or sept whenever the accidental data wipe happened and I still don't see shit

and it's against the rules to give out a source but come the fuck onnnn I respect the privacy of whoever is selling or whatever and I wouldn't want them to get caught either but how tf am I supposed to kms already I deadass don't wanna live is there a different section I should be lurking I need to know what I'm doing wrong

• Hugs
Reactions: defunkt, ijustwishtodie, Crash_Bash_Dash and 4 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
In recent months a lot of sources have been discussed here and people also reported that they ordered successfully from those sources. It definitely becomes harder and probably people who have sources are more cautious with whom they share them. I think it's not about lurking but participating actively in relevant discussions you may find someone who is willing to share their source.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Crash_Bash_Dash and rozeske
S

shego1217

May 15, 2024
I'm finding it difficult to find too. Like atp I'm begging for a source to magically appear.

A

Artemisia

Student
May 24, 2024
I had no trouble whatsoever getting it in Portugal (it may be an option for those inside the EU, although I don't know if they ship to outside the country). Actually, I'm somewhat lying. I did have trouble getting it because of the delivery service that sent me an address google maps didn't recognize and I spent yesterday afternoon trying to find the damn warehouse where they keep not received packages. Other than that, no problems, no questions, pretty cheap.

Reactions: Esokabat and Praestat_Mori
Andrew10

Andrew10

May 6, 2023
I don't know, but if you can turn me into a kit-kat like you did to Gojo you would save me my search for SN (silly joke)

• Yay!
Reactions: defunkt