• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
I'm already going to make her feel horrible losing a friend. I do not want her to have to see my body too. But I think I want to die in my room; my bed is my safe space.

There are many weekends she's totally out of town, so I would do it then. But I don't want my body to be left there for when she gets back home.

I thought to call first responders, as they're trained to deal with seeing things like that. But I wouldn't want them to interfere or have a way to resuscitate me. I'm worried their response time to get to me would be faster than my method. I live like one block away from a fire station.

Is there a way I can make a prerecorded/delayed call to the police? That way they'd only come after I was dead. Also, how would they get in with me dead and no one home? Are they allowed to bust down a door over something like that?

passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
You could send a delayed email/text to someone saying you're dead, or atleast to call 911 saying that you are.

Reactions: puella
Xaeniak

Xaeniak

Bootlegged doll
Sep 14, 2023
Agreed, look up your local police's email address and set an email to send after you're gone. I know proton mail has that functionality by default, other email providers might have it, too. And I'd just leave the door unlocked so they can get it; maybe prop something light against it so the door doesn't blow open, but won't stop first responders getting in

I'm sure the response time on an email will be longer than a call, so I'd plan to ctb early in the weekend to increase the odds that they'll have dealt with your body before your roommate gets back. You can also cancel the email before it sends if you get cold feet; it's called a dead man's switch for a reason ;)

Last edited: