• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Should be gone

Apr 4, 2019
Could you use measure it out some other way than by weight and get it close enough?

• Aww..
Reactions: iinner
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Scales are cheap and it's not smart to go cheap towards your way out.

Reactions: Elfy, ArtVandelay, Psilo and 3 others
D

Dreamcollege

Jul 17, 2018
If you're in the US you can get a small plastic cooking scale for $5 at Walmart, or a digital one for $10 at Walmart

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Should be gone
S

Should be gone

Apr 4, 2019
Do you think it would be close enough by any other way like by volume by teaspoons or something maybe, or would a scale be absolutely necessary?
I can probably buy a scale if I need to, but I was hoping there might be some other way to get it close enough without one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Zeus

Zeus

Apr 13, 2019
I bought 100g of SN, so I'm planning on splitting the salt into 4 bags equally, so there would be roughly 25g in each. For SN, as long as you are sure you are taking more than 15-20g, I wouldn't worry about the accuracy to the gram.

Reactions: Should be gone
Oppenheimer

Oppenheimer

Apr 7, 2019
I bought 100g of SN, so I'm planning on splitting the salt into 4 bags equally, so there would be roughly 25g in each. For SN, as long as you are sure you are taking more than 15-20g, I wouldn't worry about the accuracy to the gram.

What happens if you take like a 100g at once? Just to be safe...

memento_mori

memento_mori

Student
Mar 28, 2019
well one tablespoon is approx 14 to 15 grams

• Wow
Reactions: iinner and Should be gone
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
It would be best to play it safe and get the scale. You wouldn't want to fail only because you didn't buy a cheap scale and get the most accurate dosage.

Reactions: Should be gone