• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Aelana

Aelana

Mar 17, 2021
Could I say that I get really bad migraines that causes me to become nauseous and vomit? I can be quite a convincing liar. :p

Reactions: olkf
headwood

headwood

Feb 9, 2022
See this post, about 3/4 of the way down.

Reactions: Foresight
fight_club

fight_club

Feb 15, 2022
I was able to get them by saying I have vertigo (which is true, actually). Doctors are usually pretty chill about prescribing ondansetron, which is much better than meclizine imo.

speck

speck

Student
May 5, 2020
Just say you have what you think is food poisoning or stomach flu and you're having trouble keeping food down, feeling extreme nausea. You've been prescribed odansetron the last time this happened and it really helped you out. Be casual, answer affirmative to stomach flu questions- yes diarrhea, you're trying to eat simple toast and tea, it's been 24 hours etc.
Don't press. Most urgent cares will do this no problem.

G

Graytaichi

Wizard
Feb 14, 2022
Just say you have what you think is food poisoning or stomach flu and you're having trouble keeping food down, feeling extreme nausea. You've been prescribed odansetron the last time this happened and it really helped you out. Be casual, answer affirmative to stomach flu questions- yes diarrhea, you're trying to eat simple toast and tea, it's been 24 hours etc.
Don't press. Most urgent cares will do this no problem.
Isnt odansetron for cancer patients . It works differently from recommended ae like reglan ,maxalon .