• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Yinx

Yinx

Immortal
Oct 27, 2021
I have finally made my decision. I don't have an exact date yet, but I hope it's in this last month of the year, there are things that are rushing it.
I don't have a house that has a strong structure to hang from, but I could hang from a strong tree branch.
And even when I know it is one of the quickest ways to die, I think jumping off a tall building could also cause me to die quickly.
Although it sounds cowardly, I don't want to experience pain when I die.
Should I hang from a tree or jump off a 60-meter building?
I want death to be certain, so give me advice please.
Thank you for your time.

• Hugs
Reactions: death137, Toonloon and sandalphon
Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
Both sound very frightening. According to most people on this forum, SN and N are preferable. But perhaps you don't have access to either.

Upvote 0
S

sandalphon

Student
Aug 19, 2021
Recommending methods is against the rules here so you'll have to do your own research. Check out the respective megathreads for those methods you mentioned in the resources section.
And wanting to not experience pain is not cowardly at all. We all deserve the very best, despite present circumstances.

Reactions: justsayin and less than
Upvote 0
S

setup

Experienced
Nov 18, 2021
Recommending methods is against the rules here so you'll have to do your own research. Check out the respective megathreads for those methods you mentioned in the resources section.
And wanting to not experience pain is not cowardly at all. We all deserve the very best, despite present circumstances.
Dang I didn't know that

Reactions: Fadeawaaaay
Upvote 0