• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

caliban

caliban

Jul 8, 2023
So I already have my poisoning method, which is a quite reliable one, only downside being it can take up to 5 hours after ingesting to die. (Although I doubt that I will last that long, since I'm quite light weight, and I'll do a big dose) I'm 100% sure that suicide is the best and only option for me, but I'm afraid of how I will feel after poisoning myself. Mostly of anxiety. Sadly I can't acess antidepressants. Do you think nicotine or THC could help?

Bobbylobby

Bobbylobby

Tonight You Belong to Me
Aug 16, 2023
Maybe sleeping pills or something similar? I'm not well versed and I'm not sure if mixing it with your poison will do something. My thought process is if your asleep you won't feel anxious

Reactions: caliban