HD72

HD72

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
Sep 10, 2023
Every time I go on the partners thread everyone wants someone up to age 30. What is wrong with older people? Why are we always left out. I'm 51. I'm supportive kind. I have the same pain and sadness as any 25 year old. Actually in many cases I have more. Longer life=longer time to hurt. I would make a good partner but so many people won't give me a chance because of my age. Don't discount people because of things like age. Older people have a lot to offer. We need support too.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Professor K, Per Ardua Ad Astra, Forever Sleep and 3 others
Division Day

Division Day

It's life that scares me to death
Oct 28, 2023
I feel like most of the posts aren't too bothered about age. It's so so hard to find anyone though, especially if you need support and can't just drive to them with your method ready. I'd love to have someone with me and wouldn't care about age or gender, but I don't think I'll ever find someone and will just need to build up my strength and die alone.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's probably because people want someone around their own age. But I personally don't get why anyone would risk the partners megathread in the first place as other people cannot be trusted and relied on after all.

Reactions: FailureToAll and HD72
HD72

HD72

Sep 10, 2023
I feel like most of the posts aren't too bothered about age. It's so so hard to find anyone though, especially if you need support and can't just drive to them with your method ready. I'd love to have someone with me and wouldn't care about age or gender, but I don't think I'll ever find someone and will just need to build up my strength and die alone.
I feel u. I'm disabled so I can't drive. No one wants to come to me or lives near me. I'm even worthless on a suicide site. If u ever want to talk feel free to PM me. Ok.

• Hugs
Reactions: Professor K, Per Ardua Ad Astra and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
We are a minority here. I assume 21 (+-3 years) is the majority on here.

Well said, yeah we also need support and we also have a lot to offer. Life experience for example. I hope we all can find peace.

Reactions: HD72
HD72

HD72

Sep 10, 2023
It's probably because people want someone around their own age. But I personally don't get why anyone would risk the partners megathread in the first place as other people cannot be trusted and relied on after all.
I want someone to help me with gas. I can't follow @GasMonkey threads. I feel so stupid. Like god is doing everything to make sure I suffer as much and as long as possible. And he wants to be REALLY sure I'm as alone as possible. Fear pain and loneliness. It never ends
Loneliness will make people do desperate things. It has followed me my whole life. I just want someone who cares to be with me when I go.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, randal_bond and Praestat_Mori
R

randal_bond

Me encantaria practicar ES con Hispanohablantes.
Oct 23, 2018
I want someone to help me with gas. I can't follow @GasMonkey threads. I feel so stupid. Like god is doing everything to make sure I suffer as much and as long as possible. And he wants to be REALLY sure I'm as alone as possible. Fear pain and loneliness. It never ends

Loneliness will make people do desperate things. It has followed me my whole life. I just want someone who cares to be with me when I go.
I was looking to see if you're still alive, buddy, I even posted in users megathread. I didn't remember your nick, only a handle "Humpty-Dumpty had a great fall". I'm so sorry your struggles still go on. I can relate. I also have a physical illness that slowly takes over my body and my mind. And I know how it feels when you're too ill to even figure things out. How are you doing right now? Oh, and I'm also 51. I saw this 72 and kind of figured it out.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and Praestat_Mori
HD72

HD72

Sep 10, 2023
I was looking to see if you're still alive, buddy, I even posted in users megathread. I didn't remember your nick, only a handle "Humpty-Dumpty had a great fall". I'm so sorry your struggles still go on. I can relate. I also have a physical illness that slowly takes over my body and my mind. And I know how it feels when you're too ill to even figure things out. How are you doing right now? Oh, and I'm also 51. I saw this 72 and kind of figured it out.
I can't tell u how much it means that u check on me. Truly. I try to check on others but no one ever checks back. I just want someone to know they are thought of.

• Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and randal_bond
R

randal_bond

Me encantaria practicar ES con Hispanohablantes.
Oct 23, 2018
I can't tell u how much it means that u check on me. Truly. I try to check on others but no one ever checks back. I just want someone to know they are thought of.
We have a lot in common. But I'd love to talk to you in private first.

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and HD72