• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

WolfgangA

WolfgangA

Devil’s Advocate
Apr 9, 2019
I've asked something similar before but didn't quite get an answer that is satisfactory.
And I've done some further research, I think Propranolol OD with anti-emetics and decent amount of benzos should be quite effective relatively fast.

Which combo seems be more effective and reliable?
Meto + Propranolol + Benzo (Standard)
Meto + Digoxin+Propranolol + Benzo (Digoxin should help boosting the effect)
Meto + Digoxin+Propranolol+Verapamil + Benzo (Propranolol+Verapamil is considered to be rather dangerious combo and according to ppeh Digoxin+Propranolol works quite well too, so I thought to add all 3 in one combo, not sure about the possible interactions, hence creating this post).

Dosage:
I'm thinking anti-emetic regime of 48hours, Take 20 mg Metoclopramide every 8 hours, i.e. 3 times per day, starting 48 hours in advance with last dose dose of Metoclopramide HCl (anhyd) 45-60 min before the drug ingestion. Should this dosage be increased as I'm thinking of taking a rather significantly large amount of Propranolol?
Propranolol 8g or more.
Not sure about Digoxin+Propranolol or Digoxin+Propranolol+Verapamil , nor do I have a proper idea about the dosage with these combinations.
Benzo, possibly Midazolam(Dormicum or another) 500mg to 1g or Diazepam, probably 500mg to 1g.