• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Chaotic_Trash

Chaotic_Trash

Jun 11, 2023
Hello! I'm looking for different ways to Ctb. How reliable is hanging as a ctb method? Also what fabric/rope is the best?

Vizzy told me painkillers are a terrible ctb plan and Melatonin aren't strong enough to get knocked out. Does anyone know any easy accessable sleeping pills that are stronger than melatonin? Or something I could get a prescription for?

Also, does anyone have tips for getting over SI? It hasn't been much of a problem but I feel like my other ctb attempts failed because of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: dggtscccvfd
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
A cousin of mine committed suicide by hanging, so it certainly works. She wasn't the sort of person to do a lot of research, and she must have just used her intuition, so it can't be particularly difficult. There is a lot more information on the topic on this website, so I suggest you do some research.

Upvote 3
J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
Good if successful and bad if not. I don't mean to be an ass when I say that, there are just too many factors to answer you in any other way.

Sorry that you are in the same place as us just now and good luck with anything that you plan.

Reactions: dggtscccvfd
Upvote 1
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
After all many people have succeeded with the hanging method and I envy them and the courage they had, it makes it sound so much easier when you hear of those people managing to succeed.

And people just cannot ctb with sleeping pills, it's well known that anything otc isn't recommended if one wishes to ctb, if people could ctb using easily accessible pills then this site would never need to exist and they would soon get restricted as this society is so anti-suicide. It's just the reality that suicide isn't easy in this world but I think when it comes to overcoming the SI I think that many people find a method that they feel confident in and they just get so determined to leave.

Reactions: Goodgirlryeo101 and dggtscccvfd
Upvote 0
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Hello! I'm looking for different ways to Ctb. How reliable is hanging as a ctb method? Also what fabric/rope is the best?

Vizzy told me painkillers are a terrible ctb plan and Melatonin aren't strong enough to get knocked out. Does anyone know any easy accessable sleeping pills that are stronger than melatonin? Or something I could get a prescription for?

Also, does anyone have tips for getting over SI? It hasn't been much of a problem but I feel like my other ctb attempts failed because of it.
You can try

Nitrogen gas method

SN method

Co with charcoal

Hanging is good if done correctly

To know about SN method, read the link below:

Upvote 0
G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
Upon researching suicide methods I came to find out that the most common method of suicide is hanging and it also has a high success rate.

One thing I also noticed is that most people committed suicide by hanging to a fan on a ceiling.

Upvote 0