• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Eternal Sleep!

Eternal Sleep!

Thinking of CTB because of f*cking RSI!
May 13, 2023
How to minimize vomiting when you take SN? I have Olanzapine as antiemetic by the way. I red somewhere laying in bed on your right side reduces vomiting, is this correct?
I really could use some good advice, as I am planning to CTB soon and I don't want to fail!

Last edited:
toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
Laying on the right side has been shown to increase gastric emptying, speeding up the absorption of food/medicine, or anything you ingest to the small intestine. It doesn't prevent vomiting persay but it could reduce the effect vomiting has on the outcome of ingesting SN, since it will help more SN reach the small intestine. Vomiting seems to be inevitable for most people who take SN, but doesn't mean failure.

Olanzapine is fine as an AE but I don't think it's as powerful as metoclopramide or domperidone in terms of speeding gastric emptying. It does block dopamine but again I'm not sure its strength relative to the traditional antiemetics discussed here.

Fasting, taking an AE at the proper time and right dosage, having a second glass, laying on the right side... are kinda all you can do to prevent/solve the vomiting issue.

Ultimately it depends on the individual and all the factors of the protocol you follow.

Reactions: Eternal Sleep!