• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

IndyAna

IndyAna

đŸ€
Feb 9, 2023
Hi everyone.I just ordered my SN and I can get Xanax prescribed by my psych. I just wanted to know how much Xanax you'd recommend me taking and, if I should take them with the SN solution or after it. thanks in advance.

Reactions: krÄkevind
tweaka2x

tweaka2x

CCCdreams
May 26, 2023
Honestly take them before you take the sn and take a good amount like 4+ milligrams. At least thats what I think. Fuck it and just take your whole script if you think about it whats the worst that can happen

Reactions: krÄkevind and IndyAna
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Hi everyone.I just ordered my SN and I can get Xanax prescribed by my psych. I just wanted to know how much Xanax you'd recommend me taking and, if I should take them with the SN solution or after it. thanks in advance.
Honestly take them before you take the sn and take a good amount like 4+ milligrams. At least thats what I think. Fuck it and just take your whole script if you think about it whats the worst that can happen

No don't take too much Xanax because you will become unconscious quicker that's not good

You have to be conscious to see whether you are vomiting or not because if you vomit you have to take second glass of sn

So take a Xanax dosage which can make you unconscious after 10 to 15 minutes you took the sn

IMG 0200
Buy Xanax and try to experiment after how much dosage you become unconscious and how long it takes to become unconscious

This way you can know your limit and know your exact timing which you can incorporate into the sn protocol

Last edited:
Reactions: Couldydays, NoLightRemains and IndyAna
Netvor

Netvor

Vagabond
Mar 2, 2023
I posses around 20+ benzo pills
I have been advised to be careful not to take too much before i take the SN just so i don't actually get knocked out or miss something out that's critical in the protocol
I recommend taking as much as you want just take less before the SN and takem all right before or after u take the SN
Xanax is made of alprazolam it's not extreme like clonazepam which knocks u out pretty easily but still take care

Reactions: IndyAna
IndyAna

IndyAna

đŸ€
Feb 9, 2023
No don't take too much Xanax because you will become unconscious quicker that's not good

You have to be conscious to see whether you are vomiting or not because if you vomit you have to take second glass of sn

So take a Xanax dosage which can make you unconscious after 10 to 15 minutes you took the sn

View attachment 113808

Buy Xanax and try to experiment after how much dosage you become unconscious and how long it takes to become unconscious

This way you can know your limit and know your exact timing which you can incorporate into the sn protocol
this is really helpful, thanks!
I posses around 20+ benzo pills
I have been advised to be careful not to take too much before i take the SN just so i don't actually get knocked out or miss something out that's critical in the protocol
I recommend taking as much as you want just take less before the SN and takem all right before or after u take the SN
Xanax is made of alprazolam it's not extreme like clonazepam which knocks u out pretty easily but still take care
thank you, you too đŸ€
Dosage is going to be very dependent on the person, but I'm planning on a lower dose of bromazolam that puts me to sleep in about 30 minutes at the 20 minute mark before SN. I figure if I fall asleep and vomit after the 10 minute mark post-SN, I hopefully absorbed enough to die. I'm also adding the large dose the ppeh recommends with the SN drink.
take care please. hope you'll find peace soon đŸ€

Reactions: NoLightRemains and Vizzy