• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

O

ozzygirl19

Apr 26, 2019
This is my first post here so I apologize if I mess up. I'm going try to keep this as vague as possible just in case.

How much will it cost my family post-suicide? I'm moving out of the country soon and I have a feeling that when I'm at university over there, that's when I'll do it. I want to leave them enough money so that there is no financial burden as the emotional side is already enough.

I don't want a funeral and that will be VERY clear in my note. Just cremation. How much will it cost to ship my body back home to the US (from Europe)? I've heard it's very expensive and want to make sure I save enough for them. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: AnnihilatedAnna
E

Endless

Sep 25, 2018
Why wouldnt you just get cremated abroad and transport ashes back? Much cheaper

Reactions: Jumping_realms, ozzygirl19 and mattwitt
O

ozzygirl19

Apr 26, 2019
Why wouldnt you just get cremated abroad and transport ashes back? Much cheaper
I mean that would be ideal financially, but I figured they'd ignore my wishes to skip a funeral and/or want to see my body one last time if possible. I'll be alone out there and I'm not sure who would be handling my body and getting it home.

T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
This is the price list from the place where I've pre-paid for my cremation: https://cremationsocietywa.com/forms/gpl-PN.pdf

Looks like $1450 to repatriate remains and cremate, plus various fees, but I don't know if that covers airfare. You'll want to spend some time looking for the equivalent cremation service closer to wherever you are (unless you're in WA), asking some questions, and using a pocket calculator.

N

N-IsMyHope

Student
Aug 25, 2018
Yes, you can buy a preplan cremation. There is one company that emailed me the price for worldwide coverage, it cost $3,226.29 per person. They will bring you back to USA for cremation. Maybe there is another cheaper options, you should do some research. Buy a preplan will be a lot cheaper than wait until you die.

Reactions: ozzygirl19 and TiredHorse
O

ozzygirl19

Apr 26, 2019
Yes, you can buy a preplan cremation. There is one company that emailed me the price for worldwide coverage, it cost $3,226.29 per person. They will bring you back to USA for cremation. Maybe there is another cheaper options, you should do some research. Buy a preplan will be a lot cheaper than wait until you die.
Thank you :)