• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

just a normal being

Sep 23, 2023
Of all methods, consuming is the most viable option for me as I am too scared that hanging won't work and wrist cutting is impossible. I have no poison or other substances to consume except tablets like paracetamol. But again, I am paranoid that even this might have effects other than death. If this method is safe, how much should I consume for guaranteed death? Or is it only possible with other supplements? Thank you.

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
paracetamol will never be a guaranteed CTB. if you're taking it alone you're definitely less likely to succeed than fail. alcohol and other prescription medicines will make it only a little more effective

Jamesun

Jamesun

I'm just a person
Feb 23, 2022
I do not suggest any type of overdose, much less with paracetamol, these tend to leave after-effects and it is very difficult to die from this, and you will also suffer throughout this process.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Paracetamol is a terrible way to CTB.

This is more your teenage cry for help kind of thing.

There are plenty of resources on here.