R

Rubypie41

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
I can get access to 500ml bottles of oral liquid morphine at 10mg/5ml, so one bottle is 1,000mg.

I've considered the DDMA method in case my application with Pegasos is unsuccessful.

The DDMA consists of:

Diazepam - 1g
Digoxin - 100mg
Morphine - 15g
Amitriptyline - 8g

So basically I have access to everything apart from the amount of Morphine required.

15g Morphine seems like a crazy amount.

Would 1g do the job?

• Hugs
Reactions: dggtscccvfd
D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
I can get access to 500ml bottles of oral liquid morphine at 10mg/5ml, so one bottle is 1,000mg.

I've considered the DDMA method in case my application with Pegasos is unsuccessful.

The DDMA consists of:

Diazepam - 1g
Digoxin - 100mg
Morphine - 15g
Amitriptyline - 8g

So basically I have access to everything apart from the amount of Morphine required.

15g Morphine seems like a crazy amount.

Would 1g do the job?
How are you getting the morphine? Was it prescribed for your ear problems?

R

Rubypie41

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
How are you getting the morphine? Was it prescribed for your ear problems?
Hi, no, they will only prescribe me codeine for my ear pains. I've found a reputable supplier of liquid morphine on the DW. Ordered some Xanax from them as a test order and was delivered next day, so I've no reason to doubt the morphine. They are a top rated vendor with thousands of positive feedback.

Reactions: dggtscccvfd
D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
Hi, no, they will only prescribe me codeine for my ear pains. I've found a reputable supplier of liquid morphine on the DW. Ordered some Xanax from them as a test order and was delivered next day, so I've no reason to doubt the morphine. They are a top rated vendor with thousands of positive feedback.
Reputable and dark web in the same sentence, wow!

R

Rubypie41

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
Reputable and dark web in the same sentence, wow!
Yes, I was sceptical at first, but if you know what you're doing it's not hard to find reputable suppliers. The DN Markets have measures in place to reduce the chances of being ripped off. As long as you go with a long established vendor with loads of positive reviews then you should be fine. The Markets show when the vendor first joined, how many sales, feedback, vendor rating etc. Only buyers can leave reviews, so it's all very well run to protect vendors and buyers. Your money is also held in Escrow and is only released to the vendor when the sale completes. The vendor I've found has been on the DW for 6 years and sells in multiple markets with a top vendor rating and 99.8% positive feedback from thousands of sales.

Last edited:
Reactions: sanitystruggle and dggtscccvfd
007Bob

007Bob

May 31, 2024
Morphine is usually crushed into powder by drug users and injected in a vein. Morphine is almost instantly absorbed this way directly into the blood And that can be dangerous. But Morphine has a poor qualities for stomach absorption and will saturate opioid receptors in the intestines to slow motility. Hence 1g of Morphine is not fatal when taken orally. It means that in a MAiD protocol, you need a lot of Morphine because it's poorly absorbed by the gut. Since you can't get an IV of Morphine during DDMA, the 15g of Morphine in DDMA are probably required to get the lethal dosage. Note that MAiD dosages are meant to 100% death in the fastest way: 100mg of Digitalis is x10 the lethal dose but I read in medical literature about the case of a patient who survived after overdosing with 300 pills of Digoxin (equivalent to 100mg of Digitalis).