Menschenmühle

Menschenmühle

Jan 21, 2022
I despise everyone around me. These people think that they're able to change me through loving me and appreciating me. I don't need any of that, I wish to be left alone, in fact everyone should roam the earth on his own, for the inescapable condition of man is to be lonely. There's nothing that can bridge the gap between two people. One of them at all times must be a subject fully independent of all outside objects, including this "other", this so called fellow human that wants to "connect" with you. There's no such thing as connection, but only the appearance of it.
Do you really think that it's possible to become "one" with someone else? No, stop decieving yourself, there's only you, and you'll forever be only you and you alone.
I hate people, the other, fellow humans, whatever you want to call them, simply because they will never understand me. For this reason, I want to escape them, to forget about them. But they still try to attach themselves to me, as if I'm ever going to benefit from that. It only brings me disappointment, hatred, misery, deception. Just go away, leave me be, I can't endure you, I despise your presence, your voice, your words. I don't care about you so don't care about me. Why can't they understand this? I already know the answer, but I'll forever keep asking myself the same question. But whatever, it will all be over soon enough.

• Hugs
Reactions: woundfvcker, Lookoutbelow and ipmanwc0
Cage

Cage

Unwitting Baas
Sep 18, 2023
I don't hate all humans but I do hate the kind of people you seem to be referring to: people who live nice happy privileged lives with good families and good friends and good money and all this stupid shit they never even earned. People who just so happen to be born into nice cushy lives, never having to struggle or fight for anything, and they go about life with all the opportunities laid out to them, none of which they ever earned or deserved. People who pride themselves on learning and reading and watching all the shit they can just to flex that they have; people who are "nerds" and "geeks" and all this other stupid shit. Fuck them all, I hate them with a burning passion. I hate them because they benefit directly from the exploitation of billions of wage-slave workers around the world, mostly in the Global South, yet they do nothing to try and change it.

Case in point, I have a lot of sympathy for the wretched of the earth; the poor, the exploited, the disabled, the neurodivergent, these kinds of people who have been given the shittiest cards in life and yet are forced to work for the benefit of the rest of us. They are the ones who should rule the world; they are the ones who deserve good cushy lives. Everyone else is a worthless disgusting parasite who should immediately CTB, so they can leave the world open for those who have TRULY worked for their lives.

Reactions: BrainShower and woundfvcker
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's true that other people will never be able to understand, even if they try, we certainly are all alone as humans as after all we are the only one trapped with ourselves until we cease existing. But of course it's very much understandable hating other people, I see humans as the worst species.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy