N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I try to keep my secrets even in private conversations. But towards two women I told them at least a little bit.
I told them my first name in real life. My age. Very vaguely where in my country I live North/South/East/West. And which subjects I study. How dangerous do you consider that?

One person was a staff member. Lol. I think she forgot it very likely. The other woman was interested in having a relationship with me. They never threatened to doxx me gladly. Even when I rejected her. I could imagine other people shared a little bit more about themselves. I am too cautious for that.

There was one member who wanted to be friends with me. She wanted to exchange phone numbers. She gave me hers but it felt too risky for me. A few days afterwards she rampaged through the forum and was banned. Allegedly she pressured former friends of her with private information. I am so fucking glad I never shared phone numbers. I never had an exchange with a SaSu member on another platform. I think that's too risky.

What about you?

Just_Another_Person

Just_Another_Person

Student
Sep 16, 2024
I don't mind certain details but unless I trust the person I will not reveal much, not just because of doxxing but also because I don't want some things getting in public or whatever if the person have bad intentions or become vindictive later.

Btw, be aware there are people here that pretend to be women, already saw it.

And for the women: be careful of who approach you, some men are here only to try to take advantage of you.

And tell my phone number is a big NO. Why anyone would need it? There is instagram, twitter, discord... lots of options for talk/backup without revealing such private thing as phone number.