• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Humaliennn_boo

Humaliennn_boo

Moônicide Àngel
Dec 13, 2021
I just failed an attempt..
I'm feeling so desperate, I got some money so please someone tell me how much ecstazy should I get to make sure it kills me?

houseofleaves

houseofleaves

and this with thee remains.
Jan 14, 2022
Imho, don't do anything in a rush. This method is not well-researched.

Ecstasy produces serious side effects when taken in excess. Users may take 1–2 (sometimes more) tablets at once or a series of them over a short period. This pattern dramatically increases the risk of overdose. Doses vary, and the presence of other drugs — whether from adulterated MDMA or when taken along with the drug — produces its own harmful side effects.

We describe a man who, after ingesting 50 tablets of Ecstasy (in combination with oxazepam and alcohol) at home, recovered within 2 days. Presenting features were unconsciousness, apnea, and convulsions. It is suggested that in most cases severe 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine toxicity results from
an interaction between direct pharmacological effects of the drug and the prevailing environmental conditions (high ambient temperature, dancing in trance, little fluid intake).

Humaliennn_boo

Humaliennn_boo

Moônicide Àngel
Dec 13, 2021
Imho, don't do anything in a rush. This method is not well-researched.

Ecstasy produces serious side effects when taken in excess. Users may take 1–2 (sometimes more) tablets at once or a series of them over a short period. This pattern dramatically increases the risk of overdose. Doses vary, and the presence of other drugs — whether from adulterated MDMA or when taken along with the drug — produces its own harmful side effects.

We describe a man who, after ingesting 50 tablets of Ecstasy (in combination with oxazepam and alcohol) at home, recovered within 2 days. Presenting features were unconsciousness, apnea, and convulsions. It is suggested that in most cases severe 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine toxicity results from
an interaction between direct pharmacological effects of the drug and the prevailing environmental conditions (high ambient temperature, dancing in trance, little fluid intake).
What made me think it can be lethal is that I took ecstazy only once so like I'm not used to it
50 tablets with alcohol wouldn't kill me? (I'm underweight 21yo)

houseofleaves

houseofleaves

and this with thee remains.
Jan 14, 2022
I took ecstazy only once so like I'm not used to it
50 tablets with alcohol wouldn't kill me? (I'm underweight 21yo)
I'm not sure… we really lack deep research and reports of the people that have tried that. If i were you, i would just give myself some time to process what happened and choose another, more reliable method.

Humaliennn_boo

Humaliennn_boo

Moônicide Àngel
Dec 13, 2021
How about lyrica
( I live in a country where I can't get to anything to fuckin kill me peacefully, I literally did everything to order SN)
I failed hanging and it freaked the hell out of me
I need something to OD on...

Γyuk

Γyuk

May 21, 2022
I think it's unreliable but most importantly very unpleasant.

You would experience for example :
  • Very high heart rate
  • Very confused
  • Body discomfort
  • Unable to talk
  • Hallucinating
  • Vomiting
And in case you survive you would certainly have received brain damage, your serotonin receptors would be f*cked and you would most likely have constant brain zapps.

I've done xtc many times and in high doses, even ended up in the hospital two times so I know what I'm talking about ;)

Reactions: houseofleaves and Shivali