How much do weigh ? How much would you like to weigh ?

• Total voters
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
I've had to deal with being overweight for a long time now. I've been trying to get down to my ideal weight since the beginning of this April. I was down 23.0 lbs. since then about a week ago but right this second I'm only down 9.6 lbs.

The most I ever weighed was 262.0 lbs. (2006) Right this second I weigh 183.4 lbs. but I would really like to weigh between 150 - 135 to look and feel my best. (I'm 5'8)

Reactions: Circles, irregularheartbeat, Luchs and 2 others
BlackCatTalk

BlackCatTalk

StrayCat
Apr 28, 2019
I have an ED and I can become very fat or very thin, right now I am exercising like crazy and soon I will stop eating so there will be less chance of being alive

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Bugg1, Ame, irregularheartbeat and 1 other person
k3v3r

k3v3r

Apr 25, 2019
I weigh about 110 lbs, i used to have anorexia and was very underweight. Now i just feel like a fat slob

• Hugs
Reactions: Ame, cherub, irregularheartbeat and 1 other person
h0wd1rtygurlsST4Yc1n

h0wd1rtygurlsST4Yc1n

Jul 26, 2019
i was 167 last year.....i got really depressed and some times its hard to eat now im 120 and every ones congratulating me....guess its better to lose weight from being depressed than to gain it.....i've gone that way too. i wish people would shut up about that kind of shit and ask how you are doing. i don't feel better skinnier i feel saggy and gross. i kinda wanna be skinnier but i really think i just dont have that body type

• Aww..
Reactions: Ame, irregularheartbeat and Baskol1
Life+me=error

Life+me=error

Warlock
May 22, 2019
i got really depressed and some times its hard to eat now
I am too depressed to eat much as well. My depression ruins my appetite. I am normal weight (150) but only because I eat mostly junk food.

Reactions: irregularheartbeat, eve2004, a_strange_day and 1 other person
E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
I'm 5'0. I weighed 125 muscular when my husband died, now I'm 100. I stopped eating meat because I was simply too lazy to make it and didn't crave it, then became too lazy to do much more than eat fruits and vegetables so now I'm vegan. I haven't had hot or cooked food in 3 months cause I'm lazy. I've been a bit more motivated this weekend since discovering this site so I bought a bag of premixed lettuce and made a dressing. Thats a lot of work. Otherwise I eat carrots out of the bag and chop up broccoli and eat it with hummus. That and popcorn and tortilla chips.

• Love
Reactions: cherub, irregularheartbeat, azucaramargo and 2 others
Robbyna

Robbyna

Student
Mar 6, 2019
I'm very fat. Two years ago I lost 80lbs and I looked great, but since the depression and anxiety has swallowed me up and all I do is eat comfort foods to distract myself. It's really pathetic. But now my only real weight concern is that I take enough SN for my body mass to die. I have no ambitions to be beautiful again.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: cherub, irregularheartbeat, azucaramargo and 2 others
A

a_strange_day

Arcanist
Jul 16, 2019
always been a ittle fella, 175cm/5.7 and used to weight 70kg/155 even eating junk food everyday, it has always been very hard for me to gain some weight as I'm a very nervous little thing, it's like I'm permanently burning from the inside
depression getting worse I've lost a lot of weight over the past years, now I'm 63kg/138 but I've been as low as 60/132

Reactions: OnlyMercy and Baskol1
seekingoblivion

seekingoblivion

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
271lb/123kg. Fucks aren't much given regarding the matter.

Reactions: irregularheartbeat and Baskol1
Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
Around 80 kg and 182 cm. So normal weight for an young adult male.

Reactions: irregularheartbeat
mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
I weigh 235lbs/107kg and 5'9"/176cm. I gained the weight through antipsychotic drugs. I've just started phentermine and I'm weaning off Seroquel. For diet I'm using Optislim meal replacement shakes and doing what exercise I can. Still need to get back to the gym. Weight is definitely something that makes me want to CTB. I can't stand being this big.

E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
Speaking of weight, does anyone know which drugs (the ones needed here) need to be dosed by bodyweight? Either on the up side or down side? Lipophilic or water-soluble?

YukiFox

YukiFox

Pastel demon
Dec 8, 2018
I'm 182 lbs 5.7" . I'm not exactly obese But my round belly and wide thighs bothered me. I have some problems to handle the food portions and chip cookies always tempted me.
my goal is to lost 20 pounds per month at least and stand still in 115-125 lbs to find smaller sizes to my body when I'll start to buy more feminine clothes after the hormone therapy got greenlight.
Also I want to become vegetarian or vegan but since Brazil is a barbecue land I got tempted a lotlot with meat, so controlling my body weight always frustrated me.

Reactions: irregularheartbeat and mattwitt
sonax22

sonax22

god
Mar 25, 2019
I have an ED, I used to be 143 lbs and now I'm 114 lbs and my current goal is 99 lbs

E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
I have an ED, I used to be 143 lbs and now I'm 114 lbs and my current goal is 99 lbs
How tall are you? I have disordered eating patterns due to lots of things including depression. Do you have help?

irregularheartbeat

irregularheartbeat

Memento Mori
Aug 25, 2019
I'm 5'1, and right at 120. I would definitely like to be much smaller than I am now because of my ED, but even after years of starving myself I haven't been able to break under 115. My body just won't get smaller than that no matter what I try. I hate it, my body is definitely a factor into wanting to ctb. If I can't even be happy in my shell, can I be happy with anything?

Reactions: Baskol1
E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
I'm 5'1, and right at 120. I would definitely like to be much smaller than I am now because of my ED, but even after years of starving myself I haven't been able to break under 115. My body just won't get smaller than that no matter what I try. I hate it, my body is definitely a factor into wanting to ctb. If I can't even be happy in my shell, can I be happy with anything?

I got nothing to say that will help... but I hear ya... sending love your way and hope we find a way to stick around long enough to tolerate our issues at the very least...

• Love
irregularheartbeat

irregularheartbeat

Memento Mori
Aug 25, 2019
Thank you very much for your kindness, I hope we're able to find a space within ourselves to tolerate it as well. Hang in there friend
I got nothing to say that will help... but I hear ya... sending love your way and hope we find a way to stick around long enough to tolerate our issues at the very least...

sonax22

sonax22

god
Mar 25, 2019
How tall are you? I have disordered eating patterns due to lots of things including depression. Do you have help?
I'm 5ft,no one knows I have it..and I still got lot to lose so I probably won't get help but I'll be okay..I hope ur okay too..sending love to you <3

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
5'9" weighing 135 (clothes on), and prefer to be that weight or lower. Anywhere towards 140 and I'll flip out and begin fasting and exercising. I want to be Bruce Lee weight.

S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
6ft and around 165 lbs

Ideally I would like to be at around 180 lbs

Last edited:
Woodnote

Woodnote

Goodbye
Oct 23, 2019
5'1 and 100 pounds. I was around 90 pounds a few months ago. I lost a lot of weight this year from not eating. Ended up really physically weak from it. I recently started to gain weight back. I'm happy with where it's at now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Worthless_nobody
Skathon

Skathon

"...scarred underneath, and I'm falling..."
Oct 29, 2018
Being from Europe and not familiar with the imperial units, I am unable to answer/vote. Could you use the metric system?

Reactions: malummo
Little Mook

Little Mook

Oct 20, 2019
I haven't weighed myself , or known my weight in over ten yrs . I'm guessing I'm about 115 - 120 lbs

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I'm of normal weight for my height I would say.

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
I'm about 60kg, 178cm. According to everybody coming in contact with me, this is bad.
Bad as in I need to gain weight. I need to be 90kg, allegedly.
The problem is I can't fucking eat!
Three words: fuck my meds.

• Wow
Reactions: RealLostSoul
RealLostSoul

RealLostSoul

once rock bottom, always rock bottom
Oct 11, 2019
I had to cross the lowest answer option but I am a male with average height

I'm about 60kg, 178cm. According to everybody coming in contact with me, this is bad.
Bad as in I need to gain weight. I need to be 90kg, allegedly.
The problem is I can't fucking eat!
Three words: fuck my meds.
dude that is a healthy weight. 90kg and you would be fat (or bodybuilder).

i am taller than you and weight 50kg and I am a grown up male. mental disease brought me down

mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
At midnight 01/01/20 I weighed 180.6 lbs. I would really like to get down to 165.0 lbs. asap then go for 150.0 lbs. this new year.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ame and Circles
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I'm like 124 lbs at 5'9. My breast implants almost look unnatural bc I'm too slender and there's little fat on my body. :pfff:
I'm like 124 lbs at 5'9. My breast implants almost look unnatural bc I'm too slender and there's little fat on my body. :pfff:
Matt lol! I look slim but not anorexic. Just not a lot of fat. I do have some muscle though.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: mattwitt
Ame

Ame

あめ
Nov 1, 2019
Since the "CTB switch" went off on my brain, I've eased up quite a bit on the restriction and have spent the last few months just eating whatever. I figure that "since I am dead anyway, losing weight and the eating disorder don't matter as much" and that taking the time to lose weight would only delay my catching the bus. That isn't to say that I do not struggle. There are moments when I spiral into fits of dysphoria over my intake and the state of my body, but I cannot seem to bring myself to act on that feeling by starving or hurting myself. Thinking back, the eating disorder was probably a perverted attempt to protect myself and save my life. I take pulling back on restriction as a sign of readiness, I guess.

I'm 174 cm (somewhere in between 5'8" and 5'9" in imperial units) and I estimate that I weigh around 50 kilos (~110 lbs). Hitting 50 kilograms used to invariably trigger a lapse - sometimes even a full blown relapse - and I still find weighing this much absolutely intolerable. My body seems to be comfortable in the 45~50 kg range (100 lbs ~ 110 lbs) but I would much rather compromise and have my body hover around 40 kg (high 80's to low 90's). I used to like 38 kg because it was "clean" in that 38 kg = 83 lbs = 6 stone. It's so weird but I derived some comfort from the fact that the equivalent value in pounds mirrors the amount in kilos and how the 6 stone is a factor of 12, which by the by, is a really cool number.

• Hugs
Reactions: mattwitt and Science Is Scary