• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
i spend 150£ per month on food and drink

sausage and bean melt greggs 2x in a box
mccain's frozen jacket potatoes 4x in a box
pizza meat feast or sweet and chilli chicken
scampi bites
bacon and eggs
pies chicken and vegetables or steak pies 4 in a box each
battered fish 4 in a box
28 fish fingers

i buy 8 boxes of sausage and bean melt thats 16 altogether
i buy 12 bags of scampi bites
i buy 8 jacket potatoes
i buy 3 pizza
i buy 24 1 litre long life milk
i buy 10 rasher of bacon and 10 eggs
i buy 3 bags of frozen mashed potatoes
i buy 1 box of chicken and vegetables with 4 in and 1 box of steak pies with 4 in
i buy 2 box of battered fish with 8 total
i buy parsley sauce and bisto gravy
i buy porridge and cereal
i buy 28 fish fingers
i buy tin peas and carrorts
i buy pasta fusilli
i buy Homepride Pasta Bake Sauce Creamy Tomato and Herb
i buy 4 tins of baked beans

thats around 70 meals a month

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and psp3000
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
I don't eat actual food that much so I would guess I spend less than ($10 - $15) $20 a month or a maximum $80 per month without any prepping or planning

I think the same amount of money could be said for the times I eat actual food with prepping and planning + takeout or ordering out at least 1 to 2 times a month because I always get the same thing or stick to what I know

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Darkover
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
I don't eat actual food that much so I would guess I spend less than ($10 - $15) $20 a month or a maximum $80 per month without any prepping or planning

I think the same amount of money could be said for the times I eat actual food with prepping and planning + takeout or ordering out at least 1 to 2 times a month because I always get the same thing or stick to what I know
damn you must be super skinny and and weight as light as a feather sound like you barely get enough protein and nutrition to sustain yourself

• Yay!
Reactions: psp3000
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
damn you must be super skinny and and weight as light as a feather sound like you barely get enough protein and nutrition to sustain yourself
I wish that was the case (to an unhealthy degree or way as in heroin chic or emaciated but I settle for a healthy weight and appearance)

but I do what I can/or I try to eat like a normal person although I see normal eating now as overeating and binging

I usually reserve the eating for once a day with only an hour or an hour and thirty minutes to eat my calories for the day because in my brain drinks and beverages do not count and are much safer than solid foods and I am a bit afraid of leftovers and have a history or binge eating

but most of my day consists of drinking anything I want and chewing gum

• Hugs
Reactions: Darkover
Ruma

Ruma

Experienced
Dec 26, 2021
I spend around £25 a week on food as I'm currently on a diet and the meals are 3 for £10,I eat one meal a day. So £100 a month.
It's frozen slimming world meals and they're actually quite nice and filling.Things like chicken chow mein,Korean style noodles and carbonara.

• Informative
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
I spend around £25 a week on food as I'm currently on a diet and the meals are 3 for £10,I eat one meal a day. So £100 a month.
It's frozen slimming world meals and they're actually quite nice and filling.Things like chicken chow mein,Korean style noodles and carbonara.
my mum buys microwave meals carbonara, king prawn risotto etc that's all she eats or takeaway she has ready break for breakfast

Reactions: Ruma
FormerlyFe(IV)

FormerlyFe(IV)

Snapped.
Jun 27, 2023
Too much tbh. Lifestyle inflation got me (and also inflation in general) so I'm used to spending 100 BRL+ (~20 USD) a week. It doesn't sound like much but consider than min. wage here is 1320 BRL a month. I can spend half a min. wage salary just on food.

• Informative
Reactions: psp3000 and Darkover
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
With inflation what it is, my food bill is somewhere around $150 a month, give or take, considerably up from what it once was. That's for 3 meals a day. 2 cups of very weak black tea in the morning, same bag, both cups, one dunk each. A mixture of different low sugar, high fiber cereals in the morning with fruit and skim milk. A fairly good size salad in the late afternoon with Romaine lettuce, green peppers, celery, carrot, cucumber, garbanzo beans, tomatoes, shredded cheese, croutons, red wine vinegar & sunflower oil dressing. Lots of boiled vegetables and a small portion of chicken for supper. And I don't eat out at all. I don't buy treats or snacks. I only drink water. I don't use sugar or salt, but I use a LOT of pepper. I cook every day and eat the exact same food every day (metabolic disorder). I've cut out, or cut down, on some things like butter and some mild banana peppers that I used to like with my chicken. One probiotic yogurt before I go to sleep (gastro issues). I stopped buying beef, as it's just too expensive, and I won't pay what they want for it. Even now, I'm looking for ways to further reduce my monthly cost for food. I used to eat 2 potatoes for supper, now I only eat one. I like some sour cream on my potato, and I found a non-fat sour cream at kroger that is actually quite good. I lost about 18 lbs over the past 4-5 months (160 lbs).

• Informative
Reactions: theslasher and Darkover
G

glendaaa

Student
Jul 11, 2023
I spend around 400$. Your expenses are very low, I'm quite jealous!

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I reckon at least £200 a month on food... I comfort eat and am overweight as a result. Plus, I'm lazy so buy stuff that's quick. Actually, the cost of food and living in general is shocking. I get food delivered and when you see how much you get for what you paid, it's terrible.

• Hugs
Reactions: BornHated