FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I really do as I'm fully aware of the harsh reality of existing here, I have awareness that existence itself is just a tragic, horrific and harmful mistake that has caused so much unnecessary torture to be experienced all throughout history.

Existence in itself is the true problem and simply just being conscious and aware in this hellish reality automatically means that suicide will always be the most appealing thing to wish for, I despise the fact that suffering is inevitable, it's truly so horrible how chance so cruelly determines everything causing existing beings to suffer endlessly, it's such a terrible punishment having the ability to exist here.

I certainly think it's always preferable to not exist as in the ideal state of non-existence one cannot be harmed by anything, instead there is just nothingness and nothing is the only acceptable state for me.

Existence is just a pointless struggle where there is endless potential for harm, we are just waiting around to die, destined to decay trapped inside the flesh prison that is the human body all while being aware of how futile everything is with no straightforward way to free ourselves.

Existence could never be "good" or a positive thing, it's truly something repulsive, I see it as being a curse. It just disturbs me how so much suffering is being experienced and will continue to do, life never should have existed in the first place.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: floralheaddress, myusername890, Fktw0rld and 3 others
chromeparallel

chromeparallel

Jun 27, 2023
Existence is beautiful, I am the ugly one.

• Aww..
Reactions: Owl_07, I_want_to_sleep, Cherry Crumpet and 1 other person
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
Existence is pointless and meaningless. Everything eventually ends in suffering, and we are set up to experience pain , and there's very little we can do about it.
I curse the day my Insane narcissistic Mother spewed me out of her vagina. She never wanted me and hated me and made my life a living hell.
I honestly wish she had got run over by a bus when pregnant with me.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: myusername890, Praestat_Mori, ConstantPain and 1 other person
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I can't say I like existence- it seems like it was either a careless accident or some sick sadistic experiment. I utterly resent my own existence. Sentience is worse though I feel. I think maybe life would be marginally better if we didn't realise how shit it was- although- it still would be difficult no doubt.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and The anhedonic one
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Honestly, not as much as you do. If my life had turned out differently, and I had gotten the "good" things in life that make living a life worthwhile, I'd be OK with sticking around - probably. I like the smell of dew in the morning in a forest. I like to hear the birds sing in the morning. I like the smell of a new born baby. There are good things about this planet - some. There are, also, a lot of bad things about this planet and I think we pretty much all know what those are. Most likely, the bad things are never going to be eradicated, so the choice is to either live with them, do what you can to keep them as minimal as possible, or leave. Those are all valid options, as far as I'm concerned, depending on how one feels about living, or not living, as the case may be. I don't despise existence. I despise horrific human behavior. I don't like the "set-up" here whereby animals need to consume other animals for existence, but it is what it is and I can't change that. Life is a cycle, a circular cycle, while life is going on. That doesn't mean that I believe that once we die we come back around. What I meant by that is that for something to live, something else has to die. Seems cruel doesn't it? It does to me, too. Why life had to come about this way, I have no idea. But, I can't think of another way it could work, either. It's an unfair world and a very cruel one at that. That realization occurs for most of us when we leave the innocence of childhood and make our way into adulthood. All any of us can really do is try and capture a bit of happiness for ourselves and to offer it onto others as much as we can. Some people get dealt a bad hand in life right from the onset which makes finding that happiness that much harder. Since we all have our own breaking points, it becomes our own individual choice as to how much hardship we can or want to endure. We only have the right to decide our own individual fates, not all of humanity. For all I know, someday in the future, maybe solutions to all human conditions and ailments will be discovered. I'd say it's as likely as it is not. Maybe CTB won't even be necessary in the future. For now, though, each individual has to weigh their own circumstances and determine what is best for them.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Fktw0rld

Fktw0rld

An end with suffering > Suffering without an end
Aug 29, 2022
Existence is all about chasing acceptance from others. Job title, school / college you went to, car you drive, house you own, what town you're from, latest shoes and clothing, latest phone and tech devices, hair, nails, cosmetics, aesthetics, belongings, material possessions, status, last name, connections. Fall in line, work, pay your taxes, spend your money, follow the procedure and stay in your lane or be shunned. Once you see everything for what it truly is, lose interest and are no longer a customer in the world's marketing funnel you become worthless to everyone around you. Relationships fade, friendships end, family members effort stops.

Everything is meaningless. Chasing the wind.

• Hugs
Reactions: imcurious, myusername890 and Praestat_Mori
E

enditall222

May 20, 2023
I don't think existence is inherently bad, but my own existence is a stain on the world

Owl_07

Owl_07

Jun 28, 2023
Existence can be beautiful, it's my mind that is too fucked up.