• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

astro

astro

recovery gang
Dec 19, 2019
And does it make a difference if it's alcohol?

PursuitofWonder

PursuitofWonder

Student
Dec 12, 2020
Alcohol is going to make you much more likely to vomit even with antiemetics. If you need something to numb yourself before taking SN, use a route of administration that does not involve the stomach. Things such as suppository, insufflation(snorting), or Intravenous drugs that are unlikely to make you vomit would be preferred if you need it at all.

K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Ok I thought so, because the people responding to you are talking about sn, not n.
I would stay very far away from alcohol if using pentobarbital. It's an anaesthetic remember.

PursuitofWonder

PursuitofWonder

Student
Dec 12, 2020
Oh L sorry, misread that. I would still stick to the 2 hour thing if taking N orally. Yeah alcohol is still a no go. Benzos would achieve a similar effect if you want that. If it's by IV then pretty much disregard all of that as it's instant. Apologies again for misreading lol.