• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
How much weight do men or women put on this fact? Do you think there is a difference between men and women in this question? I am in my mid-/end twenties (male) and never have been in a relationship. I even consider to agree to a relationship with someone I am not fully convinced of. I don't we really fit very well. But I don't know whether that's unethical to agree on a partnership then. I am just so lonely and touch depraved. And by that I also mean hugging and kissing not only sex. I am craving for it. I feel like dying when I see partners on the street holding hands and kissing themselves. I am only a human.

• Hugs
Reactions: jar-baby
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I've been directly told by a woman I matched with on tinder that having zero dating or relationship experience at my age was a major red flag. I was only 28 at the time but now I'm 30 and still have no experience so I'd imagine that would be even more of a red flag.

sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
How much weight do men or women put on this fact? Do you think there is a difference between men and women in this question? I am in my mid-/end twenties (male) and never have been in a relationship. I even consider to agree to a relationship with someone I am not fully convinced of. I don't we really fit very well. But I don't know whether that's unethical to agree on a partnership then. I am just so lonely and touch depraved. And by that I also mean hugging and kissing not only sex. I am craving for it. I feel like dying when I see partners on the street holding hands and kissing themselves. I am only a human.
20-25 it's weird, 25-30 it's very weird. The average person has had some kind of romantic relationship by age 13-14

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
I think some people would see it as such, but they're probably not the sort of women you'd be compatible with anyway if they put stock into concepts like a lack of life experience being a red flag without examining any other aspect of a person's personality first as if we have Spidey senses or something.

In the past it was more common for people to start dating and getting romantic experiences in high school, but I think especially after covid times not being in a relationship early in life is more common especially for men.

Increasingly, fewer people are dating and entering long term relationships. Introversion is also more common, after covid, and many younger people report feeling less capable of socializing compared to previous generations. While the article I found is talking about the US, it is pretty striking that more than half of 18- early 30s adults don't have a partner there, so it's not just you. Loneliness and struggling to find a partner is impacting many young adults these days.

I've met many 20-23 year old guys and girls both who have never dated before. The lack of experience is becoming less and less of an outlier, imo. But also, I see the concept of red flags as being more akin to astrology lol

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and noname223
I

imissmycat

Jul 19, 2024
How much weight do men or women put on this fact? Do you think there is a difference between men and women in this question?

A lot of men would like it. A lot of women would dislike it. From experience.

I am in my mid-/end twenties (male) and never have been in a relationship. I even consider to agree to a relationship with someone I am not fully convinced of. I don't we really fit very well. But I don't know whether that's unethical to agree on a partnership then.

You mean there's a person who likes you but you don't want to start anything because you don't like her that much? Since you are or have been suicidal, it might be hard for you to connect and feel strongly about anyone or anything. Even if you will never feel anything for them, I'd say go for it. Whether it's hookup, casual or a serious relationship.

I was in a deep hole when I met my first girlfriend. Never loved her, but the relationship helped get back on track in life. I later left her. Maybe "unethical" but the world has probably given you a lot of shit so I wouldn't feel too bad about it if I were you. Take something for once instead of receiving one kick in the balls after the other from the universe.

You can even tell yourself that you "want this" even if you know that you don't. Trust me, people are not ethical in relationships AT ALL. You may not realise this since you have zero experience. Think about all the horror stories you've heard about relationships.

I don't recommend marrying or dedicating yourself too much to this person. Be with them, feel better, build your confidence (you will!) and then finally fall in love for the first time. Do it.

EDIT: also you sure start a lot of threads hehe

• Love
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha and noname223