D

Darkfantasy

Aug 7, 2019
I'm really suicidal, and I want to end it and buy a rope. I'm good for nothing, nobody cares about me, I can't feel happy. Everything is wrong. I wanna end this so bad. I'm tired of this torture

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul, Baskol1 and Futility
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Still searching
Jun 18, 2019
Assuming there isn't some temporary life condition that will improve to make it all better I think you'll feel that way until you get medical help or make your own exit.

I'd first suggest therapy or medical assistance with anti depressants, that seems to help a lot of people. If you actually want to live then that's your best option. But with most people (Myself included) I can't afford the care needed to actually find or fix the root problem.

I hope you find peace somehow.

Reactions: Darkfantasy, justanotherday and DeathImminent
DeathImminent

DeathImminent

Experienced
Aug 9, 2019
Try all antidepressants and antipsychotics before you end it all they might help and you can live happily ever after

Reactions: Darkfantasy
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I'm really suicidal, and I want to end it and buy a rope. I'm good for nothing, nobody cares about me, I can't feel happy. Everything is wrong. I wanna end this so bad. I'm tired of this torture

I'm sorry you're suffering. Do you want to talk about it? (((Hugs)))

• Love
Reactions: pole, Darkfantasy, Baskol1 and 1 other person
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Talk about it where?

Here on the forum. Sorry to use "talk" when I meant "communicate". The forum is a responsive and understanding group if you feel like telling us what's led you here.

• Love
Reactions: Bagger and pole
k3v3r

k3v3r

Apr 25, 2019
i would suggest to try everything before ending it. I don't think you should ctb by impulse.

I'm sorry you are hurting so much <3

Reactions: Darkfantasy