• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

JayBot2005

Aug 23, 2020
I'm too suicidal to go through the trouble of buying a scale, I just don't have the energy.

How many tablespoons equal 25gs?

I've got the SN ready, I just want to go ahead and do it soon.

Thanks all xo

Reactions: Pen>Sword
BornBrief

BornBrief

Student
Dec 21, 2020
buy a scale. in the time you're taking to make a post on this site you could have ordered one on amazon

Reactions: FormerlyFe(IV), TheDoomedDoomer, checkouttime and 1 other person
orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
I know how much approximately. But I cannot tell you. It will be against the rules of this forum.

SweetDreams500

SweetDreams500

Narcissistic gay NEETcel
Apr 4, 2021
buy a scale. in the time you're taking to make a post on this site you could have ordered one on amazon
Mine broke. i can't buy things :/

Reactions: Alwaysbadtime
Freelyffe88

Freelyffe88

Jun 28, 2021
I'm too suicidal to go through the trouble of buying a scale, I just don't have the energy.

Thanks all xo
a measuring scale is pretty extreme. Just go online and look up various conversion scales. Check out Tablespoons to grams of table salt (the weight of table salt is close enough).

Reactions: Pen>Sword
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
go on ebay(or one of the other 1000s of sites!) and buy a digital scale, you can buy them for £10 or less, not really worth not buying as they are so cheap IMO. that way you know you have the right amount aswell, if your going to do something might aswell do it properly or your risking things going wrong, which i'm sure most people don't want to happen.

Last edited:
Boochky

Boochky

Fat, bipolar, and hairy. (Sorry boys, I’m taken.)
Feb 23, 2019
If you search, this has been previously posted. Hope that helps.

PapaSuicide

PapaSuicide

Student
Oct 27, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: MideonNViscera, The Lonely, Pen>Sword and 2 others
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
I ordered a scale on Amazon and it didn't work.
I know how much approximately. But I cannot tell you. It will be against the rules of this forum.
HUH? SS posts and comments are seeping with information.

BornBrief

BornBrief

Student
Dec 21, 2020
I ordered a scale on Amazon and it didn't work.

HUH? SS posts and comments are seeping with information.
You should have probably ordered a better scale then... Idk what the point of saying that was lmao

• Yay!
Reactions: checkouttime
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
You should have probably ordered a better scale then... Idk what the point of saying that was lmao
They don't advertise and say : better scale than one that doesn't work. Absolutely nothing lmao about. No point to that except shittiness...being shitty to folks on the edge is wrong.

A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Oct 4, 2020
They don't advertise and say : better scale than one that doesn't work. Absolutely nothing lmao about. No point to that except shittiness...being shitty to folks on the edge is wrong.
Send it back and get a new scale?
If it doesn't work you won't be charged?

Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
Send it back and get a new scale?
If it doesn't work you won't be charged?
Thanks, I'm not organized enough to do that. Threw away the envelope etc etc. Where I reside I would have to drive an hour to return it at a return center. It was 21 dollars. I'm wanting to buy N but the process of Bitcoin etc is not letting me do it. Just a nightmare.

BornBrief

BornBrief

Student
Dec 21, 2020
Thanks, I'm not organized enough to do that. Threw away the envelope etc etc. Where I reside I would have to drive an hour to return it at a return center. It was 21 dollars. I'm wanting to buy N but the process of Bitcoin etc is not letting me do it. Just a nightmare.
If it's not working and it's from Amazon they will generally just refund. Call them and speak to them directly. You got unlucky, but that's not the norm unless you bought a product that people were saying arrived broken. If I dig through reviews and see people saying something is semi often DOA I won't buy it.

And that reply was just pointless to the conversation. Like, sorry it didn't work? Idk

Reactions: checkouttime
A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Oct 4, 2020
Feels like ya just not wanting to do ,what you know you have to do.

Have a wild guess,pop bout 3hunnit scoops of sn, neck it and report back

• Hmph!
Reactions: checkouttime and Alwaysbadtime
Yakamoz

Yakamoz

passer-by
Jun 26, 2022

Thanks all xo
What made you fail?

LikeAPendulum

LikeAPendulum

Aug 25, 2022
Look up your question in google. thats it.