• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Smashingairwaves

Smashingairwaves

misery factory
Nov 15, 2018
Im desperate

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
I'm sorry, but I think even a truckload of tablets wouldn't do it.

Reactions: woxihuanni and stellabelle
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
I think it would need to be taken in vast quantities - and in conjunction with something else. Sorry :-(

Reactions: Circles, stellabelle, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
Smashingairwaves

Smashingairwaves

misery factory
Nov 15, 2018
Well that's shit

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Kirkscoobz

Kirkscoobz

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
3000 mg should do it, roughly 100 pills of 30 mg each,
Crushed to powder and stir into some wine, swig it back and boom.

Reactions: gingerplum
howard

howard

Experienced
Sep 13, 2019
Hi, I really need to know the answer to this as well. I am ready to set a date and have access to Dihydrocodeine and Amitripteline. I am 120 KG. I need to get it right first time and could add in alcohol as well. There seems to be such a big difference in opinion with dosage minimums. Has anyone tried and failed with DHC?

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
Hi, I really need to know the answer to this as well. I am ready to set a date and have access to Dihydrocodeine and Amitripteline. I am 120 KG. I need to get it right first time and could add in alcohol as well. There seems to be such a big difference in opinion with dosage minimums. Has anyone tried and failed with DHC?
I failed with both.

howard

howard

Experienced
Sep 13, 2019
How much did you take and how did you feel?

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
How much did you take and how did you feel?
I took 40 pills and 20 of amitripteline. I ended up throwing most of it up and calling an ambulance as I didn't have anything else to take. It then caused me to have tachycardia and they discovered I have holes in my heart.

Kirkscoobz

Kirkscoobz

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
Mix your Dihydrocodeine with Diazepam, then as you feel for self about to sleep mix in a few table spoons of pure Anhydrous powder into a small of water, you'll die in your sleep.

howard

howard

Experienced
Sep 13, 2019
Mix your Dihydrocodeine with Diazepam, then as you feel for self about to sleep mix in a few table spoons of pure Anhydrous powder into a small of water, you'll die in your sleep.
Hi. I am desperate and cannot go on anymore. Tomorrow I will have 3600mg dhc and some amitriptyline. I cant get anything else apart from some alcohol. I do have some promazine syrup which I intend to mix the crushed dihydrocodeine into. Is there a chance of this working and does anyone know how long it could take. I have maximum of 12 hour time window available.

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Hi. I am desperate and cannot go on anymore. Tomorrow I will have 3600mg dhc and some amitriptyline. I cant get anything else apart from some alcohol. I do have some promazine syrup which I intend to mix the crushed dihydrocodeine

It sounds like from the above that you really really need an anti-emetic, otherwise your body will just be sick, and you will waste all your medicine and also be unsuccessful. From what I remember re Amyltriptiline - that method - you need to take an anti-emetic with it (just as you would need to do with N). Otherwise your body is too clever for you, and saves itself.

Reactions: Neville1
howard

howard

Experienced
Sep 13, 2019
Thanks, I can only get an otc antiemetic . Do you think then that it would work if not vomited out?

M

MercuryAce

Sep 17, 2019
You can always try to apply a smaller dose of the mix rectally and hope that does the trick in case you vomit. Maybe someone smart like @gingerplum would know if that's viable in yor case.

• Love
Kirkscoobz

Kirkscoobz

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
Hi. I am desperate and cannot go on anymore. Tomorrow I will have 3600mg dhc and some amitriptyline. I cant get anything else apart from some alcohol. I do have some promazine syrup which I intend to mix the crushed dihydrocodeine into. Is there a chance of this working and does anyone know how long it could take. I have maximum of 12 hour time window available.
When you say / promazine syrup,
Do yo mean Promethazine.

howard

howard

Experienced
Sep 13, 2019
When you say / promazine syrup,
Do yo mean Promethazine.
Definitely promazine, it's an antipsychotic.
You can always try to apply a smaller dose of the mix rectally and hope that does the trick in case you vomit. Maybe someone smart like @gingerplum would know if that's viable in yor case.
Thanks, I'll think about that.

gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
Hi Howard. I'm sorry things have become so unbearable for you.

First of all, please just wait; don't do anything rash. You'll have another window of opportunity.

Second, is it dihydrocodeine tartrate, or bitartrate? This is important. Is it in liquid or pill form? I need the dosage, either per pill or mg per mL.

How much amitriptyline?

Please don't crush ANYTHING in Promazine... throwing an OD of psychotropic meds in the mix usually will do little more than make you extremely uncomfortable: racing heart, nausea, tremors, etc.

I have never thought about codeine before, so I need to think about this and look some stuff up... equivalencies, half life, etc. I'm inclined to think no, this won't work, because codeine is so much weaker than morphine. However, 3600 mg is quite a bit.

Long story short, my gut reaction is no, but I need to do some research. I will be in and out all day, so you won't hear from me until much later. Until then, please try to relax and do something nice for yourself.

Reactions: alexithymia
howard

howard

Experienced
Sep 13, 2019
Hi Howard. I'm sorry things have become so unbearable for you.

First of all, please just wait; don't do anything rash. You'll have another window of opportunity.

Second, is it dihydrocodeine tartrate, or bitartrate? This is important. Is it in liquid or pill form? I need the dosage, either per pill or mg per mL.

How much amitriptyline?

Please don't crush ANYTHING in Promazine... throwing an OD of psychotropic meds in the mix usually will do little more than make you extremely uncomfortable: racing heart, nausea, tremors, etc.

I have never thought about codeine before, so I need to think about this and look some stuff up... equivalencies, half life, etc. I'm inclined to think no, this won't work, because codeine is so much weaker than morphine. However, 3600 mg is quite a bit.

Long story short, my gut reaction is no, but I need to do some research. I will be in and out all day, so you won't hear from me until much later. Until then, please try to relax and do something nice for yourself.
Thanks for any help you can offer.
The dihydrocodeine is tartrate pills, each 60mg, they are the slow release type hence plan to crush them. I have them on prescription but have been saving them up so should have little tolerance.
The dihydrocodeine is tartrate pills, each 60mg, they are the slow release type hence plan to crush them. I have them on prescription but have been saving them up so should have little tolerance.
Re amitriptyline. I dont have much of that, about 300mg in 10mg tablets.

drunk trey

drunk trey

Sep 17, 2019
can olanzapine 10 mg mixed with with alcohol like alot of olanzapine tablets work anyone know

Kirkscoobz

Kirkscoobz

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019

Try liquid Phenergan, its anti sickness and a sedative, very nice product.

Attachments

• phenergan-elixir-syrup-100ml.jpg
    phenergan-elixir-syrup-100ml.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 6
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
can olanzapine 10 mg mixed with with alcohol like alot of olanzapine tablets work anyone know
No. Again, using any kind of psychotropic meds is a bad idea and will have extremely unpleasant side effects.

I was wrong about codeine! Whoops, sorry... bad guess. Everything I'm seeing suggests there is a lethal dose, and there have been multiple fatalities associated with it. Check this out:

Human Toxicity Values:
In adults, ingestion of 7 to 14 mg/kg may cause death. Much higher doses may be tolerated by chronic users. Ingestion of more than 1 mg/kg of codeine in children is capable of producing symptoms, and doses more than 5 mg/kg have caused respiratory arrest.
[Dart, R.C. (ed). Medical Toxicology. Third Edition, Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. Philadelphia, PA. 2004., p. 761] **PEER REVIEWED**

The lethal dose is between 500 mg and 1 g.
[Gossel, T.A., J.D. Bricker. Principles of Clinical Toxicology. 3rd ed. New York, NY: Raven Press, Ltd., 1994., p. 298] **PEER REVIEWED**

If the lethal dose is between 500 mg and 1 gm, you have at least three times more than what you need with 3600 mg.

Make sure they're crushed well. I was asking about tartrate vs bitartrate to make sure they don't contain acetaminophen (yours do not); I think that's better. Preferably you'll follow the fasting and meto protocol for SN; if not, at least have an empty stomach and pre-medicate with Phenergan as suggested by @Kirkscoobz, if you can get it. Phenergan has a sedative property, and it will also potentiate the effects of the codeine.

Amitriptyline becomes lethal with a dose of at least 500 mg, preferably 1 gm. I hesitate to tell you to add these, because 1) I'm not sure there's any value added, and 2) I don't know what kind of side effects that causes.

From everything I'm seeing, 3600 mg codeine is a very lethal dose.

Reactions: Kirkscoobz
howard

howard

Experienced
Sep 13, 2019
No. Again, using any kind of psychotropic meds is a bad idea and will have extremely unpleasant side effects.

I was wrong about codeine! Whoops, sorry... bad guess. Everything I'm seeing suggests there is a lethal dose, and there have been multiple fatalities associated with it. Check this out:

Human Toxicity Values:
In adults, ingestion of 7 to 14 mg/kg may cause death. Much higher doses may be tolerated by chronic users. Ingestion of more than 1 mg/kg of codeine in children is capable of producing symptoms, and doses more than 5 mg/kg have caused respiratory arrest.
[Dart, R.C. (ed). Medical Toxicology. Third Edition, Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. Philadelphia, PA. 2004., p. 761] **PEER REVIEWED**

The lethal dose is between 500 mg and 1 g.
[Gossel, T.A., J.D. Bricker. Principles of Clinical Toxicology. 3rd ed. New York, NY: Raven Press, Ltd., 1994., p. 298] **PEER REVIEWED**

If the lethal dose is between 500 mg and 1 gm, you have at least three times more than what you need with 3600 mg.

Make sure they're crushed well. I was asking about tartrate vs bitartrate to make sure they don't contain acetaminophen (yours do not); I think that's better. Preferably you'll follow the fasting and meto protocol for SN; if not, at least have an empty stomach and pre-medicate with Phenergan as suggested by @Kirkscoobz, if you can get it. Phenergan has a sedative property, and it will also potentiate the effects of the codeine.

Amitriptyline becomes lethal with a dose of at least 500 mg, preferably 1 gm. I hesitate to tell you to add these, because 1) I'm not sure there's any value added, and 2) I don't know what kind of side effects that causes.

From everything I'm seeing, 3600 mg codeine is a very lethal dose.
That's brilliant. Thanks very much for the advice. I plan to get the liquid phenergan now and set a date etc. Again thank you.

• Love
Reactions: gingerplum and Kirkscoobz
Kirkscoobz

Kirkscoobz

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
That's brilliant. Thanks very much for the advice. I plan to get the liquid phenergan now and set a date etc. Again thank you.
I buy the Phenergan liquid from a UK company called Chemsdirect

gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
I buy the Phenergan liquid from a UK company called Chemsdirect

That's very cool, Scoob (I'm calling you Scoob from now on). They won't send it to the US-- it's prescription here-- but Promethazine is great stuff just to have on hand. You'll thank me the first time you have a hangover :wink:.

Reactions: Kirkscoobz
Kirkscoobz

Kirkscoobz

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
Scoob, Lol,
No worries, Yes its good stuff.

RitaM

RitaM

Mountaineer
Aug 26, 2018
I took 50mg of promethazine (two pills, the max recommended dose) this afternoon and slept for hours. It's good stuff. You can buy it OTC in the UK.

Reactions: Kirkscoobz and gingerplum
N

Neville1

Student
Aug 26, 2019
Does anyone else think that 3600 mg of dihydrocodeine might be too little? I see @gingerplum citation, but it's 1/10 the strength of morphine.
@allgood says that 100x30mg may be obtained by online scrip in UK.
Therapeutic substitution for heroin addicts is up to 2500 daily.
In US as much as 240x60 mg can be written in a single scrip.
As to amitriptyline, right-to-die
organizations and PPH say 7 g + lots of benzodiazpines. Our dear former @Funkygibbon failed with it in 3 attempts, one of 3 g
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/amitriptyline-cocktail-advice.16570/
Edit: corrected my erroneous post about @Rocksandsand. Her failed attempt was 8 mg propranolol.

Last edited: