• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

waii6211111

waii6211111

May 7, 2023
I tried pulling 11 pills each was 400mg but nothing happened

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: dekayingkong, Skathon and NearlyIrrelevantCake
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
what do you mean you tried pulling 11 pills?
do you take them orally
anyway you would need at least 40-50 pills to even have a chance at ctb

G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
what do you mean you tried pulling 11 pills?
do you take them orally
anyway you would need at least 40-50 pills to even have a chance at ctb
I did it with way more than that before and I was still unsuccessful and even then I was in a lot of physical pain. I wouldn't recommend it unless if you add more lethal substance with that but that will be an agonising death.

• Informative
Reactions: Bigsmoke777, Dead Meat, Rust20 and 1 other person
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
I did it with way more than that before and I was still unsuccessful and even then I was in a lot of physical pain. I wouldn't recommend it unless if you add more lethal substance with that but that will be an agonising death.
i overdosed on paracetamol 15 years ago i just ended up with a damaged stomach linging i also wouldn't recommend it not on over the counter pain killers

• Informative
Reactions: Dead Meat and Rust20
J

Jadzia

Name is from Star Trek. I'm not from E. Europe
May 8, 2019
It will be a slow painful death.

Reactions: Skathon and Goodgirlryeo101
waii6211111

waii6211111

May 7, 2023
thecolourgold

thecolourgold

night night coming soon. ❤️
Apr 22, 2023
There is a very famous book and movie, called Girl Interrupted. It is about someone who is institutionalized for an attempt. The lead character is a small, thin woman, probably about the size of a teenager. I believe she takes over 100 pills (more than the average human body could physically handle swallowing), and not even that many kills her. It's near impossible to take enough ibuprofen to CTB, it's not really a viable method.

Reactions: melwarson, SetMeFree11 and Bigsmoke777
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
OD hardly ever works.

Reactions: melwarson
U

unpayed_rent

Mar 27, 2023
I took 15 extra strength Tylenols 2 yrs ago which was a total of 7500 mgs. i was prob about 100 lbs but the hospital forced me to drink a shit ton of charcoal to vomit it up. Would not recommend it at all

Reactions: idontknowwhatodo
I

inmyhead

Student
May 21, 2023
400mg is nowhere near enough. ODs are very unreliable and you need a lot to kill an adult.

Reactions: melwarson and Skathon
R

rawwar539

May 19, 2023
While those pills technically have toxic levels, I don't believe you can use them to cbt. It would be better to not try doing them because of the damage they can do, leaving you in pain and unable to digest.

Reactions: Skathon
AnonymousRobin

AnonymousRobin

little bird fly away
Oct 7, 2022
I'm a teenager, so i'm wondering how much i would need!
if youre a teenager id strongly suggested getting help first, if youre on this forum im sure its not what you want to hear, but its worth a try before something drastic.

ibuprofen is an extremely painful and slow way to go if you do find you still want to ctb, the likelihood of failing is high and may leave you with long term health issues such as kidney and liver issues as well an ulcerated stomach

• Informative
  • Hmph!
Reactions: skepsis, jemetire, melwarson and 3 others
gardenofaphrodite

gardenofaphrodite

Can’t catch a break no matter what I do.
Apr 12, 2023
I tried pulling 11 pills each was 400mg but nothing happened
I'm only telling you this because I tried this, & I took a massive, massive brand new bottle of 200mg (per pill) ibuprofen to CTB.

It was so incredibly painful I had to seek help. I could not physically handle the pain, shaking, & I think I was seizing. It is probably one of the worst methods you could attempt, because it probably won't work- simply due to pain & how long it take to kill you. If you are found, you risk major permanent liver &/or kidney damage, let alone other organs. You will be intubated & forced to drink liquid charcoal - one of the worst things I have ever tasted in my life. You don't throw it up either, it comes out the other end, for many days to well over a week, & it's VERY painful.

Literally do anything else. It's why I failed my first attempt.

• Hugs
Reactions: melwarson and Praestat_Mori
MusicGuy

MusicGuy

We're just another statistic
May 28, 2023
I would suggest trying to get help first, suicide is an extreme solution and should only be done when you've ran out of other options

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: melwarson, idontknowwhatodo and Praestat_Mori
gardenofaphrodite

gardenofaphrodite

Can’t catch a break no matter what I do.
Apr 12, 2023
If you are underage, you should not be on this site, if you have not sought out professional help, please do so.

I recommend seeking therapy or trying out different meds/treatments. CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) can help some people if treated correctly. I highly suggest seeking treatment prior to any thought of attempt.

• Hmph!
Reactions: jemetire and melwarson
AnonymousRobin

AnonymousRobin

little bird fly away
Oct 7, 2022
@jemetire , You angry reacted all those advising against it, but we're on this site.... ibuprofen is just a good way to destroy your body and doesn't result in ctb

• Aww..
Reactions: jemetire
UselessMF

UselessMF

Dec 4, 2020
I took 15 extra strength Tylenols 2 yrs ago which was a total of 7500 mgs. i was prob about 100 lbs but the hospital forced me to drink a shit ton of charcoal to vomit it up. Would not recommend it at all
When I was 14, a morning before going to school I took 52 extra strength tylenol and about 20 ibuprofen. After about 30 mins nothing happen I started to panic and call my mom at her work. Also had to drink that nasty charcoal bottles. I'm 35 now and still remember the taste.