• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

yannyorlaurel

yannyorlaurel

Aug 31, 2020
I know the PPeh says 6.5g or one bottle is sufficient, though Derek Humphrey from The Euthanasia Research & Guidance Organization has this to say...

"Some reports claim one bottle is enough. True, one bottle of veterinary Nembutal (6 gms) will end the life of a frail, elderly person already close to death, but a physically strong person, healthy in all ways except their terminal illness (for instance, brain cancer) it is necessary for the person wishing be certain to die to drink two bottles of it (12 gms).
I base this on case reports reaching me from around the world. Support for the two bottle method comes also from the customary dose of Nembutal used in the Oregon law as being 9 gms, while Dignitas in Switzerland prescribes 12 gms. I have heard of delays or failure by some using the one-only bottle strategy."

I weigh around 150 lbs, could probably stop eating as much and maybe get that down to around 140, does it sound like 6.5g could do the job? I don't have my two bottles yet but I'm already quite apprehensive about being about to get down 200ml, especially after hearing so many reports of how foul it is. I understand that vet N is mixed with some gross viscous substances since its obviously intended for IV use. The powdered form used in assisted suicides has to be far easier to get down due to less amount, and not mixed with adulterants from what I gather.

If anyone has sampled their vet N/has any opinions on the matter that would be much appreciated.

H

Hornyaboutdeath

Aug 23, 2020
If you really wanna die, why not do it right and make it overkill ?

Reactions: overcomingfear
bov

bov

Arcanist
Aug 26, 2020
If the supply you have access to is non-sterile veterinary (ie weirdly viscous / hard to swallow), would you ever consider injecting it yourself? It's my understanding that the reason why euthanasia advocates encourage drinking it is because legally, the patient has to do it themselves, and there's probably a much higher margin of error when an old, sick person injects themselves.

yannyorlaurel

yannyorlaurel

Aug 31, 2020
I suppose I should go in with the notion of drinking all 200, I'm just worried i'll only be able to get down X amount before i gag/it puts me to sleep. So if I only manage one bottle and am not be found for ~12 hours Im trying to figure the probability of at least that much working.
If the supply you have access to is non-sterile veterinary (ie weirdly viscous / hard to swallow), would you ever consider injecting it yourself? It's my understanding that the reason why euthanasia advocates encourage drinking it is because legally, the patient has to do it themselves, and there's probably a much higher margin of error when an old, sick person injects themselves.
I definitely wouldn't take this route, needles/anything like that is definitely outside my realm of expertise. Plus I've heard on other posts that that could cause a burning sensation, and it'd be difficult to get that much through a vein, at least without a medical professionals assistance.

Reactions: bov
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
someone posted on here, that the assisted dying people use 9g and it has never failed

Reactions: yannyorlaurel
yannyorlaurel

yannyorlaurel

Aug 31, 2020
someone posted on here, that the assisted dying people use 9g and it has never failed
That's good to note maybe I shoot for that then try to get the rest down as extra, I wonder what A would have said if I had asked him. I've already annoyed him with some BTC complications so wouldn't want to pester him further.
I may book a super secluded campsite for a few days that way even if it's not enough to be lethal quickly nobody will find me. Would love a 5 star hotel but they can be quite "attentive" which would be a negative. Can't imagine anything worse than waking up with tubes in me in an ICU.

Reactions: DFFP