• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

vultureilse

vultureilse

ready to go, just waiting for the right time!
Dec 31, 2022
im kinda considering doing while not being home alone (while others are asleep) but im scared the noises will be a problem. how loud is the gasping and groaning and the death rattle and all that after unconsciousness? ig its different for everyone but how big is the chance of them being loud enough to wake up someone in a different room? would it help to muffle the sounds if i put some rolled up fabric in my mouth before passing out? or taped my mouth or put a blanket over my head or something like that

also how big is the chance of vomiting after passing out? if i threw up while unconscious would that cause me to fail or would my body absorb enough sn to die at that point?

• Informative
Reactions: asterisk3
littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
I doubt it would be loud enough to wake someone up. Make sure you're not up walking around so you don't knock stuff over when passing out

• Love
Reactions: vultureilse
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
It could be traumatic for whoever you live with to unexpectedly find your dead body in their home but I understand if that's not a deterrent for you in your desperation. I have a similar problem myself, not having a private and comfortable place of my own to die in. Thinking about that makes me even more suicidal.

It's really saddening to see you suffering so much you want to end your life at 18. Is there really no other path you can see for yourself? Do you think you have lived and experienced enough to make an informed decision to end your life at 18?

Sorry if that's annoying. You don't owe anyone any answers but given the current climate here especially I'm going to be a little annoying in cases like yours.

• Love
Reactions: blackwidow, bpdblackout, livingdeadgrl and 2 others
thethatsitboy

thethatsitboy

Nós tudo vive pra morrer, mas luta pela vida
Jul 4, 2020
I too doubt it would be loud enough

• Love
T

tieiwi

Experienced
Dec 11, 2021
I failed an SN attempt last year. I took it at night when everyone else was sleeping. I started vomiting it all up around 3 AM(?) for four hours straight and I didn't wake anyone up. Obviously I didn't die so I can't tell you if there is any noise from the death rattle. But otherwise I was able to do all of that without raising any concern. I honestly think it's different with every household. If you vomit you fail. I don't think you will vomit in your sleep. The nausea is very strong that either you won't be able to go to sleep or it will wake you up from your sleep. I'm telling you that nausea is not like your typical nausea. My body is traumatized from vomiting for four hours straight that I can't even think about the taste or smell of SN. Of course you might experience different symptoms than me but that's what I experienced. I didn't take any medicine to prevent vomiting so I wonder if that would've helped. I do believe that part of why I failed is because I vomited it all up. I don't want to discourage you but just please plan accordingly.

• Love
Reactions: Pisceslilith, Twntysix, livingdeadgrl and 3 others
stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
I failed an SN attempt last year. I took it at night when everyone else was sleeping. I started vomiting it all up around 3 AM(?) for four hours straight and I didn't wake anyone up. Obviously I didn't die so I can't tell you if there is any noise from the death rattle. But otherwise I was able to do all of that without raising any concern. I honestly think it's different with every household. If you vomit you fail. I don't think you will vomit in your sleep. The nausea is very strong that either you won't be able to go to sleep or it will wake you up from your sleep. I'm telling you that nausea is not like your typical nausea. My body is traumatized from vomiting for four hours straight that I can't even think about the taste or smell of SN. Of course you might experience different symptoms than me but that's what I experienced. I didn't take any medicine to prevent vomiting so I wonder if that would've helped. I do believe that part of why I failed is because I vomited it all up. I don't want to discourage you but just please plan accordingly.
How much did you drink that made you vomit so violently?

• Love
vultureilse

vultureilse

ready to go, just waiting for the right time!
Dec 31, 2022
It could be traumatic for whoever you live with to unexpectedly find your dead body in their home but I understand if that's not a deterrent for you in your desperation. I have a similar problem myself, not having a private and comfortable place of my own to die in. Thinking about that makes me even more suicidal.

It's really saddening to see you suffering so much you want to end your life at 18. Is there really no other path you can see for yourself? Do you think you have lived and experienced enough to make an informed decision to end your life at 18?

Sorry if that's annoying. You don't owe anyone any answers but given the current climate here especially I'm going to be a little annoying in cases like yours.
yeah im sure. ive experienced a lot in my life, there have been happy moments but ultimately the bad things really outweigh the good ones. even if my life and mental state were to ever improve i just dont find life worth living. i did try recovery in the past but all it did in the end was make me even more sure that dying is the best choice for me

its not annoying though i definitely understand why youd want to make sure

I

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
This is also something that's different between individuals. Some can remain quiet, others, like me, not so much. You know your body's reactions much better than any of us do.

(My vomiting especially, I've stood next to exactly one other person as they threw up after heavy drinking and they made barely any sounds except for the vomit hitting the toilet water. I wake up the entire house when I vomit.)

• Love