• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
I'm deadset on ctbing sometime in June, the sooner the better. I have leads on a couple different methods that I could reasonably have as early as next week. The only hitch in the plan is that my brother's birthday is Monday. He's a lot younger than me & still a kid, so I don't want to ruin his birthday by ctbing too close to it, especially bc our family are the type of ppl that will take the anniversary of a death hard for years afterwards. I'm curious how long other people here would wait after an important day for a loved one to ctb

Reactions: malevolentdiety
cowboypants

cowboypants

Experienced
May 7, 2024
I would keep a month difference like July in your case

Reactions: maneose and ferrie
ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
I would keep a month difference like July in your case
A month does seem like a good timeframe, but there's a lot going on in July that I do not want to be alive for which is why I'm set on June 😅

Reactions: malevolentdiety
darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
If this were me, I'd give it a few weeks but keep it random. Otherwise it will be "a week later", "a month to the day…" etc
They will find a way of attaching the drama.
Or choose a day when something worse is happening in the wider world so it helps overshadow it.

Reactions: ferrie
ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
If this were me, I'd give it a few weeks but keep it random. Otherwise it will be "a week later", "a month to the day…" etc
They will find a way of attaching the drama.
Or choose a day when something worse is happening in the wider world so it helps overshadow it.
The randomness is kind of what I settled on! I'm going with a random day sometime next week. So it's over a week after his birthday, and not quite father's day yet bc my dad is the person who will take it the hardest. I'm also thinking that not picking a specific day will help if I do develop any SI. I don't have any doubts now, but I've seen a lot of ppl back out bc the countdown adds pressure

Reactions: darkenmydoorstep