• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Hi am beginning to realise SN is fhe best metjod. I was worried about thr taste but now it just sounds most effective and I have recently stuffed up my life even more tjan before so wanna exit. How lomg does it last once purchased?

People want me to try more meds but this is torture evety day. I will need to decide before or after Christmas unless I go on my birthday which is cominh up end of Oct.

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
I'd like to know too, if I don't open sn bags can it last years?

The only thing that help me is boost vitamin c & b with extreme diet change (no pricessed crap) and supplements, magnesium, vitamin d... Too

Psychiatry is deshumanizing & their toxic drugs cause psychosis.... It destroys us like lobotomies...

I trashed bad people but even my therapust gaslight me & side with my agressors... I need help because im sick... But the pain us too much!

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
P

pinnsvin

Aug 26, 2022
The one I purchased has an expiration date set to 2025, but i'm not an expert, and I definitely don't want to wait that long. So I believe it'll last years.

• Love
Reactions: LittleJem
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I've read 2-3 years but it could last much longer. Inside a sealed glass bottle it could last longer, maybe 30 plus years? I think the main effect of deterioration is it might affect the purity, and ideally you want as high as possibly e.g. 99% or higher. I don't know how long it lasts in the packaging you'd expect to receive it.

Someone will probably post with the most knowledgeable answer after this.

• Love
Reactions: LittleJem
Hercules

Hercules

Arcanist
Jan 31, 2021
The manufacturer says that it will last for at least 3 years if stored properly. If you don't open the bag and keep it away from moisture, it should last for many years. You should store it at room temperature and keep it in an airtight container

Last edited:
LaughToNotCry

LaughToNotCry

Sep 28, 2022
Hi am beginning to realise SN is fhe best metjod. I was worried about thr taste but now it just sounds most effective and I have recently stuffed up my life even more tjan before so wanna exit. How lomg does it last once purchased?

People want me to try more meds but this is torture evety day. I will need to decide before or after Christmas unless I go on my birthday which is cominh up end of Oct.
I suggest to store it vacuum sealed and/or wrap it's container (glass, box etc...) in some paper to isolate it from humidity.

A

akirat9

エクトリアン
Sep 23, 2022
mine say ok by 2025 (three years)

O

onetapgandhi

Student
Oct 4, 2022
In the sealed reagent boxes it comes in, for lab use, I have used 40 year old box to destroy hydrazoic acid in reactions. In our case, I guess 2-3 years if opened. should be indefinite if unopened.