6o66yx

Sep 29, 2023
From, for example, benzos? I'm taking 2mg Xanax and 10 mg valium per day, since a few months.

Also been taking Isotonitazene daily since May this year, just a little bit every day (orally).

I would say that I have an mid tolerance to all of this, and there's nothing more I'm taking. Not even drinking beer or any alcoholic beverage and no tobacco.

Average diet (food and drinks) mostly healthy, self cooked, like pasta with whole grain and a lot of vegetables like broccoli.

sinivihrea

sinivihrea

bird is bored of flying
Sep 17, 2024
honestly, I'm not sure how a mid tolerance would effect anything. benzos aren't gonna kill you on their own, unless you're very, very un/lucky. most benzo deaths are synergistic from ingesting depressants or other various drugs at the same time. still, maybe a couple of weeks if you're really worried about tolerance, but withdrawals fucking suck, and it'll be even more miserable. (source: this bitch) also, i'm just some jackoff on the Internet, not a pharmacologist.

Reactions: 6o66yx and Tonkpils

6o66yx

Sep 29, 2023
honestly, I'm not sure how a mid tolerance would effect anything. benzos aren't gonna kill you on their own, unless you're very, very un/lucky. most benzo deaths are synergistic from ingesting depressants or other various drugs at the same time. still, maybe a couple of weeks if you're really worried about tolerance, but withdrawals fucking suck, and it'll be even more miserable. (source: this bitch) also, i'm just some jackoff on the Internet, not a pharmacologist.
We both jackoff <3