• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
It's my back up method (primary method is exit bag with full face snorkel mask). I'll take the antiemetics and anti acid medications if the exit bag doesn't work for whatever reason, and overdose on SN. I'm wondering how long it will take for the SN to kill me. (I know death is caused by methemoglobinemia). I'm also wondering how much I should take? I think my body would easily be able to fight off the LD50 of SN. So would maybe 2-3 times the LD50 be good?

I'm also not sure when I'm going to do it. I'll book a hotel on "impulse" and do it so I know I'll be able to overcome the survival instinct. It will have to be a day when I feel ready.

Reactions: Dead Meat, Circles, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 5 others
blindstatue

blindstatue

Nov 16, 2018
Ideal dosing according to PPH is 15g. Some suggest 20g. Not more than that, you don't want to puke it all.

15-20 minutes to lose consciousness, dead in 45 minutes.

Reactions: MsM3talGamer, Circles, ausboy96 and 8 others
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Ideal dosing according to PPH is 15g. Some suggest 20g. Not more than that, you don't want to puke it all.

I can vouch for this. Good information —and yeah I wouldn't increase to 20g since the original recommended dose was 10g

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Revan and 2 others
V

Virgo

Arcanist
Oct 3, 2018
I can vouch for this. Good information —and yeah I wouldn't increase to 20mg since the original recommended dose was 10mg.
I think you meant to say g, not mg.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Trashcan
V

Virgo

Arcanist
Oct 3, 2018
Where did you get the anti emetics from?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Trashcan
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018

Thank you.

I can vouch for this. Good information —and yeah I wouldn't increase to 20g since the original recommended dose was 10g

Thank you, and you're back! :D

Where did you get the anti emetics from?

They were prescription due to a genuine medical condition I had. But you can purchase some on eBay called Primperan.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and Virgo
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
You may want to check Nitschke's latest twitter messages, or tweets.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Trashcan and Circles
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
You should be dead in a little under an hour.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Trashcan and Lifeisatrap
Retched

Retched

I see the chaos in your eyes.
Oct 8, 2018
You should be dead in a little under an hour.
Is this confirmed anywhere? I'm really starting to be more curious about this method. IDK. I'm curious about every method though. I've seen a lot of the case studies on SN but so many of them happened years and years ago.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, ausboy96, Trashcan and 2 others
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
I am uncertain about this method. It seems to work, but there are mixed reports about the peacefulness. I like the idea of taking it just before going to sleep and never waking up. But some people say it causes severe pain (have heard of people even calling ambulances because they couldn't take the pain). That worries me a little.

Reactions: Saed, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Retched and 3 others