• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
I read somewhere that normally you can survive for about 10 mins tops without oxygen before you faint, but some of my friends has given me indicators that it's different when hanging, is that true? How long would it rly take to faint at tops when hanging and what makes it different than loosing oxygen under any other circumstances?

Reactions: ShornSoloists
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
10 to 15 seconds normally.

• Hugs
Reactions: ShornSoloists, Hotsackage, Drimacus and 2 others
Upvote 0
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Normally with full. You need to set it up correctly.

Reactions: ShornSoloists and Silent_cries
Upvote 0
Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
It really depends on how you
Do it. Full or partial makes a difference. It's between a few seconds to not at all.

Upvote 0
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
You should check the threads on this. It depends on your choice of place and what you use in your setup. A lot of variables.

Reactions: ShornSoloists and Silent_cries
Upvote 0
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
You should check the threads on this. It depends on your choice of place and what you use in your setup. A lot of variables.
Ahh alright, I'm already studiyng up on this lol, If you have any good threads or web articles to reccomend pls lmk, tnx :)

Upvote 0