• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Yavannah

Yavannah

Autistic & miserable
Jul 18, 2022
people from pL:
how well known is SN as a suicide method in poland?
does the general public know about its alternative use?
are there any new governmental regulations regarding it?
i've planned to order from this site since last year but the time was not ripe -
today i checked the site (which i do weekly) just to find out they don't sell sodium nitrite anymore , a bunch of other chemicals but NO SN.
i was getting nervous and went to my alternative buying side …and guess what! the SN is gone too!!
if i would be capable of crying i would cry right now..
how is this possible?
you want to tell me that pro-lifers really message these shops and these sellers care so much and just start selling it?
i mean they can't be hold liable if some of their buyers misuse a chemical they sell?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
K

kmlk13

Jun 28, 2022
Hey! I lived in Poland my whole life, and before discovering this forum never heard of using SN to ctb before. I can't answer for our whole nation, but would guess that most of Poles have no clue about it. As far as I am concerned, the only death by SN that got media attention was when a guy ate some meat products of a not trusted origin (article here). Idk where u planned on buying it, but I checked two well known sources now and it's still there.

Reactions: wyo777, alltoomuch2 and Yavannah
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
you want to tell me that pro-lifers really message these shops and these sellers care so much and just stop selling it?
Wouldn't be the first time nor will it be the last.

Reactions: Yavannah, Praestat_Mori and rozeske
lostinwoe

lostinwoe

woefully bound to death.
Mar 1, 2024
people from pL:
how well known is SN as a suicide method in poland?
does the general public know about its alternative use?
are there any new governmental regulations regarding it?
i've planned to order from this site since last year but the time was not ripe -
today i checked the site (which i do weekly) just to find out they don't sell sodium nitrite anymore , a bunch of other chemicals but NO SN.
i was getting nervous and went to my alternative buying side …and guess what! the SN is gone too!!
if i would be capable of crying i would cry right now..
how is this possible?
you want to tell me that pro-lifers really message these shops and these sellers care so much and just start selling it?
i mean they can't be hold liable if some of their buyers misuse a chemical they sell?
it's known by the people who sell it my source was legally required to ask the use of the SN before shipping to me you can just lie tho

Reactions: Yavannah
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Probably not well known in most places. Its talked about a lot here but I doubt many people actually end up using SN when it comes to it.

Most people I suspect will end up jumping or hanging. I think in our final moments, we want something very fast and reliable.

There will of course be outliers as with anything, but most of us won't be suicidal enough for the 1 or 2 days prep time, our SI will kick in before that.

Preparing with things like SN are more really a relief factor than something for the final exit.

Reactions: alltoomuch2, Yavannah, AshH and 1 other person
L

LostSoul1965

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
Probably not well known in most places. Its talked about a lot here but I doubt many people actually end up using SN when it comes to it.

Most people I suspect will end up jumping or hanging. I think in our final moments, we want something very fast and reliable.

There will of course be outliers as with anything, but most of us won't be suicidal enough for the 1 or 2 days prep time, our SI will kick in before that.

Preparing with things like SN are more really a relief factor than something for the final exit.
There are resources for this topic. SN success and failure threads that go into detail. I would place these resources to be more valuable and informative over some users random opinion. Unless of course you have facts to back up what you are claiming.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yavannah and Beyond_Repair
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
There are resources for this topic. SN success and failure threads that go into detail. I would place these resources to be more valuable and informative over some users random opinion. Unless of course you have facts to back up what you are claiming.
No he doesn't have. Just pure speculation and generalization.

• Hugs
Reactions: Yavannah and LostSoul1965
Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023

From what I've read on this site and news articles/research papers I've read SN seems to be a fairly common method.

Maybe not as common as hanging or gunshot, but I don't think it can be said that SN isn't usually used for CTBing

Reactions: alltoomuch2 and Yavannah
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
From what I've read on this site and news articles/research papers I've read SN seems to be a fairly common method.

Maybe not as common as hanging or gunshot, but I don't think it can be said that SN isn't usually used for CTBing
Common in talk and theory, but in practice it's very hard to use a method that takes so long. Suicide is extremely hard, something which takes a day of fasting and other drugs is not as easy as sipping a drink and peacefully drifting off to sleep forever.

Look up SN suicides and the cases are globally in the low hundreds. Out of millions of deaths this is almost 0%.

I'm not saying its a bad method, I think its a pretty good one overall but I think people need to be realistic. Having a package of SN is not going to suddenly make CTB easy.

Reactions: Yavannah
Yavannah

Yavannah

Autistic & miserable
Jul 18, 2022
it's known by the people who sell it my source was legally required to ask the use of the SN before shipping to me you can just lie tho
so they sent you en email after you ordered asking what that you will use the SN for?
did you just go with curing meat and they shipped without no further questions asked?

most goodbye threads in this forum are from people using SN to ctb.
i can't imagine someone choosing hanging over drinking a substance which worst symptoms are tachycardia, a headache, and vomiting … but maybe thats just me?
Common in talk and theory, but in practice it's very hard to use a method that takes so long. Suicide is extremely hard, something which takes a day of fasting and other drugs is not as easy as sipping a drink and peacefully drifting off to sleep forever.

Look up SN suicides and the cases are globally in the low hundreds. Out of millions of deaths this is almost 0%.

I'm not saying its a bad method, I think its a pretty good one overall but I think people need to be realistic. Having a package of SN is not going to suddenly make CTB easy.
it does not take a day of fasting 8 hours without eating and 6 hours without drinking is enough. meto or another antiemetic is needed and not really much more!
if someone can't handle a headache, a racing heart and some vomiting i don't suicide is for them!
Hey! I lived in Poland my whole life, and before discovering this forum never heard of using SN to ctb before. I can't answer for our whole nation, but would guess that most of Poles have no clue about it. As far as I am concerned, the only death by SN that got media attention was when a guy ate some meat products of a not trusted origin (article here). Idk where u planned on buying it, but I checked two well known sources now and it's still there.
i can send you the sites in pm
i went for more ,undercover' sites which sell other stuff for cooking and health..

Last edited: