• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

fleshgarden

fleshgarden

Student
Mar 15, 2023
I feel weird if I respond to threads and thing without posting for some reason. the reason I stopped posting was because me and my girlfriend had a conversation one day about how I want to die and she was trying to give me hope for the future. it worked for just a little while, I guess. I was just trying not to feel like my only objective left in life was dying. but, I have still been feeling that way. I just didn't want to trigger it to be worse because I know I WILL have to live unless some miracle method supplies are given to me.. but it's absolutely horrible now so I'm here again. I'm so tired of existing at all. I don't want to be happy, I don't want to be sad, I don't want anything out of life, I've already experienced life and I've had enough. it doesn't matter if my life was any better, even if I had the best life I wouldn't care for it. I just wish I were nothingness and it is dreadful, knowing I should be nothing but I'm something. no matter how good it is for me I just wish for death.. I don't know how to cope with still being alive. anyways that's all. sorry for clogging up the forums, I know it isn't important. I just wanted to post before interacting with threads.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: andreamysk, pthnrdnojvsc, meltdown and 1 other person
kinderbueno

kinderbueno

Waiting at the bus stop
Jun 22, 2024
No you're not clogging up the forums it's perfectly okay to vent
I don't know who you are but welcome back! I know how you feel, its like even if everything were good the feeling of wanting to disappear would still be there

• Love
Reactions: fleshgarden
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand feeling so tired of suffering here, I also just wish for non-existence. But anyway I wish you the best.