• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

runningdownthathill

Jul 1, 2022
After a few unsuccessful attempts due to a lack of resources, I finally got my hands on a sturdy line (well. a belt) with a D ring for easy noose-making. Now it's only a matter of experimenting, and I can't seem to tell if I'm getting there. In some positions I just feel a tightness around the trachea which is super uncomfortable and doesn't do anything. Other times I can feel myself "tingling" in the head, with a pounding that makes me light headed. Is this the right track to passing out? I've always stood up after 4 or so seconds so I've never passed out to completion. Is that how it's supposed to feel, or is there a quicker method?

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
DO NOT take my comment as the answer, its not. 1) it wasnt partial (although i dont see exactly why that would matter, a rope around your neck is a rope around your neck) 2) the rope wasnt around my neck, my arms were in the way 3) it was an accident NOT a ctb attempt
however, when i was hanging in that position i felt nothing, zero. there was nothing but panic (duh it was an accident) but no pain, didnt even feel any discomfort. my arms being in the way is most likely what caused the lack of pain considering the rope would have been held away from me, but i did still pass out after a few minutes.

Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
I tried this and passed out at one point for a few seconds and then stood up… I was probably doing it wrong

R

runningdownthathill

Jul 1, 2022
DO NOT take my comment as the answer, its not. 1) it wasnt partial (although i dont see exactly why that would matter, a rope around your neck is a rope around your neck) 2) the rope wasnt around my neck, my arms were in the way 3) it was an accident NOT a ctb attempt
however, when i was hanging in that position i felt nothing, zero. there was nothing but panic (duh it was an accident) but no pain, didnt even feel any discomfort. my arms being in the way is most likely what caused the lack of pain considering the rope would have been held away from me, but i did still pass out after a few minutes.
I'm trying to imagine how you'd pass out with a rope "around"/near your neck without it being actually AROUND your neck; your arms were "in the way"? It's a little hard to picture, but you don't have to share details if you're not comfortable. In any case, you're saying it's possible to pass out without even the tingling feeling, right?

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I'm trying to imagine how you'd pass out with a rope "around"/near your neck without it being actually AROUND your neck; your arms were "in the way"? It's a little hard to picture, but you don't have to share details if you're not comfortable. In any case, you're saying it's possible to pass out without even the tingling feeling, right?
it was still tight across the front of my neck
In any case, you're saying it's possible to pass out without even the tingling feeling, right?
yeah, i was 7 at the time (23 now so almost 20yrs ago. omg im getting old kill me lmfao) but i dont recall any pain.
if it helps i had the rope wrapped around something and tied (causing the tension) and ended up sliding down. one of my arms was stuck above my head, the other one was hanging more at a right angle. the rope going under both my arms and across my neck

Last edited:
Reactions: runningdownthathill
R

runningdownthathill

Jul 1, 2022
I tried this and passed out at one point for a few seconds and then stood up… I was probably doing it wrong
By passed out you mean you blacked out fully, right? Were you still conscious for a bit in that state? I assume you were, since you couldn't have stood up otherwise

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
By passed out you mean you blacked out fully, right? Were you still conscious for a bit in that state? I assume you were, since you couldn't have stood up otherwise
while interested in their answer, this many not be the case for them so in case its not ill throw in another option.
ive read cases on here where people have said the convulsions are basically what made them stand up/lose pressure, not a conscious decision

Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
I just kind of nodded off … And then I woke up in a total panic and struggled to get the belt Off of my neck