I

ISO.Tranquility

Jul 16, 2023
This will be my first time posting on this site, as I've still been rather hesitant despite the many claims of this website being non judgemental.

I feel like these past few months, I've been sleepwalking. It's like I'm unable to wake up and enjoy life and all of its supposed "good qualities" because I'm held back by these constant downhill slopes. Life has been nothing but unforgiving and cruel with every hour that passes during the day. I feel like I haven't lived for myself up until the moment I decided to go to this site for help/discussions. Prior to this it felt like I always living for other people. It exhausting and I'm sure that others who share this feeling with me would agree in a heartbeat.
I'm awake maybe 5 hours a day because I have lost all motivation in moving onwards and seeing the rest of what little life has to offer. I think the best way to describe how I feel on a day to day basis is that I'm wandering aimlessly with no choice but to share my thoughts with other like minded individuals for the last couple weeks before I decide to set off.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sannti, LoiteringClouds, cheese.out and 3 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm sorry life has turned out so lackluster for you. I think a lot of people here will recognise that feeling- plus the feeling that you're only really carrying on for others. I feel like I'm on that slippery slope myself really- with no real desire left to climb it. I just keep plodding but am slowly sinking. I need to support myself financially, so I do need to keep plodding to an extent but it's all so reluctant now. No- I don't think anyone here will judge you for it! Welcome by the way. I hope you can find at least some comfort here.

cheese.out

cheese.out

Why am I still here
Jul 25, 2023
Im glad to see you decided to share your thoughts on this forum. I definitely know this foggy feeling like your sleepwalking and just living for others. Best wishes

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Welcome to the forum! I'm sorry that your life hasn't been very appealing so far, this community relates a lot with you because they're also in the same situation. Because of this, you shouldn't be afraid of making a post here because like you said, the SaSu community isn't very judgmental, unlike the rest of the world. The SaSu community will help make your last moments bearable, as it did for many other people. I'm sorry that this world has been very cruel to you during your life and because of this you don't want to seize the day but rather lay in bed. I also feel the same way as you, my life has been in a constant downward spiral and i have tried to get help to reverse this but no one cares and it has come to a point where i don't care either, so i can see where you're coming from. I send you my best regards.

I

ISO.Tranquility

Jul 16, 2023
I'm sorry life has turned out so lackluster for you. I think a lot of people here will recognise that feeling- plus the feeling that you're only really carrying on for others. I feel like I'm on that slippery slope myself really- with no real desire left to climb it. I just keep plodding but am slowly sinking. I need to support myself financially, so I do need to keep plodding to an extent but it's all so reluctant now. No- I don't think anyone here will judge you for it! Welcome by the way. I hope you can find at least some comfort here.
I truly appreciate your response and thank you for welcoming me. It's reassuring to se
Im glad to see you decided to share your thoughts on this forum. I definitely know this foggy feeling like your sleepwalking and just living for others. Best wishes

Welcome to the forum! I'm sorry that your life hasn't been very appealing so far, this community relates a lot with you because they're also in the same situation. Because of this, you shouldn't be afraid of making a post here because like you said, the SaSu community isn't very judgmental, unlike the rest of the world. The SaSu community will help make your last moments bearable, as it did for many other people. I'm sorry that this world has been very cruel to you during your life and because of this you don't want to seize the day but rather lay in bed. I also feel the same way as you, my life has been in a constant downward spiral and i have tried to get help to reverse this but no one cares and it has come to a point where i don't care either, so i can see where you're coming from. I send you my best regards.
I truly appreciate your responses and thank you for welcoming me. It's reassuring to see I'm not alone in these feelings of pointless existence. I wish to contribute to this community and make others feel less alone in my time here. I send you all my best wishes and for all of you to feel heard.

• Love
Reactions: cheese.out and Forever Sleep
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I truly appreciate your responses and thank you for welcoming me. It's reassuring to see I'm not alone in these feelings of pointless existence. I wish to contribute to this community and make others feel less alone in my time here. I send you all my best wishes and for all of you to feel heard.
No problem! Everyone here shares the same feelings as you so its no surprise that we respond in the way that we did. I'm glad you want to contribute to the SaSu community. As a start, you can make posts on whatever you want to share your views on and soon, unlock the chat feature and make some friends and possibly, gain a reputation.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really must be tiring suffering like that, existing here certainly can be so dreadful and torturous, I wish you the best, it's such a cruel existence where people have to suffer all through no fault of their own.