Bluff

Bluff

There it is again…that funny feeling
Mar 23, 2023
I was a happy kid and that's what sucks about this fucked up world.

I cried a lot in my younger years, despite my energetic weird personality. Depression diagnosis really young but had parents who didn't believe it (I asked my nurse if she'd do a test when I was getting shots and my dad was out of the room) m
My brain ran so wild it was impossible for me to make friends/keep them. I blame myself but who knows if I am just that unlucky with how friendships were for me.

At first I could be by myself and calm myself down after breakdowns. I cried a lot but I could handle it. And my childhood crying was traumatic issues like my dad cutting himself in front of me and constant bullying. I was surprisingly tough.

Now it's a constant ache. It's gotten to a point where being numb feels worse than crying. Punching my legs until it's purple to feel something. Everyday is painful and fucking dreadful. It just feels like I'm in a constant state of emptiness. My mind is a void but I'm trying to grasp onto what's left but I can't. I can't do this anymore.

I try my absolute best to stay happy, I've tried for years, but I can't! Nobody understands that I physically cannot. I've put so much into actually trying but the want is there and I'm still scared. It's scary. But I'm sure the next time I snap I'll grab the right thing and stab myself with no restrictions. Because I simply cannot anymore.

I was a happy kid. I put and still put my heart fully into everything I do. And I'll still try and smile my way through things. But when I break I hope everyone can see how broken I was the whole time and how I've always been to far gone.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost in a Dream and Ki_Nam
Ki_Nam

Ki_Nam

Slow brain turdle
Mar 23, 2023
Stay strong, if you can. Try not to prove a point to anyone by ctb. It is for you and you alone. It's something only you have the control to do for yourself - if you find it best for yourself. The rest will just follow, where those who overlooked you will see the truth.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It does sound really tiring what you've been through, it's certainly such a cruel world where all this endless amounts of suffering exists but anyway I wish you the best. At least to me, there could never be any peace as long as one is trapped here.

nlpgirl99

nlpgirl99

Feb 21, 2022
A lot of my pain stems from the pain of childhood…like my dad putting a gun to my head and threatening to kill us both because I don't listen to him, and my mother completely ignoring my attempt to reveal my sexual abuse. My household was an insane, fake Christian family with a pastor dad. Now I'm a mess, nothing feels real. I care about nothing.

peelingbananas

peelingbananas

Student
Jul 22, 2023
I was a happy kid and that's what sucks about this fucked up world.

I cried a lot in my younger years, despite my energetic weird personality. Depression diagnosis really young but had parents who didn't believe it (I asked my nurse if she'd do a test when I was getting shots and my dad was out of the room) m
My brain ran so wild it was impossible for me to make friends/keep them. I blame myself but who knows if I am just that unlucky with how friendships were for me.

At first I could be by myself and calm myself down after breakdowns. I cried a lot but I could handle it. And my childhood crying was traumatic issues like my dad cutting himself in front of me and constant bullying. I was surprisingly tough.

Now it's a constant ache. It's gotten to a point where being numb feels worse than crying. Punching my legs until it's purple to feel something. Everyday is painful and fucking dreadful. It just feels like I'm in a constant state of emptiness. My mind is a void but I'm trying to grasp onto what's left but I can't. I can't do this anymore.

I try my absolute best to stay happy, I've tried for years, but I can't! Nobody understands that I physically cannot. I've put so much into actually trying but the want is there and I'm still scared. It's scary. But I'm sure the next time I snap I'll grab the right thing and stab myself with no restrictions. Because I simply cannot anymore.

I was a happy kid. I put and still put my heart fully into everything I do. And I'll still try and smile my way through things. But when I break I hope everyone can see how broken I was the whole time and how I've always been to far gone.
crying is a good feeling after you finish. it's a sense of release from the sadness, at least in the moment. i sincerely hope shit turns around. clearly the roots are from when you were a child, but when do you think it became more severe?