• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CloseFriendofCamus

CloseFriendofCamus

Lonely wanderer
Mar 14, 2022
I am planning to CTB soon through full suspension hanging from my pullup bar.

But the issue is that I can still kinda reach ground with my feet when I do a relaxed arm hang from it.

Some sources say your legs MUST be above the ground significantly, others don't say anything about it at all. I have seen suicide pics where the legs were clearly touching the ground?

How high does one need to be to fully suspense CTB and do feet really need to be in the air? How much space and height are really needed for successful hanging attempt?

Thank you

Reactions: CommitSudoku
C

CommitSudoku

never interfere with a lifespan reaping
Feb 12, 2022
I don't know what's reliable since obviously I'm still here. I don't personally think you have to have your legs/feet crazy high off the ground but if they can touch I think that works against you or could extend your pain as you might try to desperately touch ground and save yourself. Thus, being higher can be about making it more effective in the way that you cannot back out. Those are just some of my thoughts, I hope you're able to find more information that's better than what I can offer and figure out whatever is best for you, whatever form it takes. Best wishes whatever you decide to do.

AnestheticVoid

AnestheticVoid

❤️ Dissociatives ❤️
Feb 17, 2022
There's plenty of documented pictures of people found in a standing hanging position with feet touching the ground.

CloseFriendofCamus

CloseFriendofCamus

Lonely wanderer
Mar 14, 2022
There's plenty of documented pictures of people found in a standing hanging position with feet touching the ground.
So it doesn't really matter that much? How often do people's SI manages to save them by standing up from the ground during full/ partial?

Reactions: AnestheticVoid
Pain In The Ass

Pain In The Ass

Wizard
Feb 10, 2022
I do wonder if a difference in mental state affects the success of this - some people genuinely want to die no matter what and are so determined that they can override any SI easily, feet touching the floor or not - whereas some people, like myself, don't really want to die, they would rather the afflicting problem go away so they can continue living, but it won't, so they see no other option but to CTB, but they wish there were another option so they could continue living - I imagine SI is much stronger in the latter - just speculation though

Last edited:
Reactions: FinishingLine, CloseFriendofCamus, Cathy Ames and 1 other person