• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
Have plan co but prblm not know how hide burn chrcl also prblm this not know if burn Mayb smoke ppl see etc, v hard hide

• Hugs
Reactions: FeyB, corazon, Crono and 2 others
P

painful existence

Student
Jul 11, 2023
You should buy a chimney starter for properly burning coal.Also buy a barbecue grill and maybe some meat(if someone suspects you could say you were grilling)
The smoke is from impurities.You should let the smoke go out before taking it indoors.Pure CO is not smoky
If you have a car then you could go someplace quiet with no people.Light coals using chimney starter outside the car.(there are YouTube videos on how to properly light coal using chimney starter)
Put coal in barbecue grill and take it inside the car.

• Informative
Reactions: corazon and CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Sep 17, 2022
You should buy a chimney starter for properly burning coal.Also buy a barbecue grill and maybe some meat(if someone suspects you could say you were grilling)
The smoke is from impurities.You should let the smoke go out before taking it indoors.Pure CO is not smoky
If you have a car then you could go someplace quiet with no people.Light coals using chimney starter outside the car.(there are YouTube videos on how to properly light coal using chimney starter)
Put coal in barbecue grill and take it inside the car.
Take long time?

P

painful existence

Student
Jul 11, 2023
I don't think it would take long time.I think 15 to 20 minutes of burning coal outside would make all the smoke go and charcoal would be red hot.Then it could be brought inside.
You should do a trial test first.

• Informative
Reactions: CTB Dream
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I don't know your situation. I imagine you live with other people though. I also don't know too much about this method but I imagine it is easy to harm others using it. I know people seal the area they intend to use with tape etc. and put up notices to prevent other people from getting hurt. Some people choose to do this method in a tent I believe. Again- I don't know what's possible for you. I don't know what you're able to do without help. I would say to bear in mind though that it is a method that could potentially hurt other people though.

I'm sorry. It's awful that it's made so difficult. Honestly, you in particular stand out as someone who ought to be eligible for assisted suicide. I just don't unserstand why those around you won't help you.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lachrymost, CTB Dream and LoiteringClouds
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i think maybe type out your thoughts in your native language and use a translator? i'd hate to give advice on something i don't understand.

Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
i think maybe type out your thoughts in your native language and use a translator? i'd hate to give advice on something i don't understand.

She is disabled and struggles a lot to type. It's on her profile. It's basically the main reason she wants to CTB - her life is pure hell.

• Hugs
Reactions: lachrymost, corazon, CTB Dream and 5 others
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
She is disabled and struggles a lot to type. It's on her profile. It's basically the main reason she wants to CTB - her life is pure hell.

i didn't know. thank you for telling me. shall keep my mouth shut in the future.

• Hugs
Reactions: Daxter_87, CTB Dream and Crono
C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023
To answer that, we need to know the context, where do you intend to try this? Will there be other people around? Do you have some time where you can be alone? how much time?

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Sep 17, 2022
To answer that, we need to know the context, where do you intend to try this? Will there be other people around? Do you have some time where you can be alone? how much time?
Home room mayb toile, othr ppl sleep can do, have time midnit but need make silent etc