• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

Emotions during CTB?

• Only really positive emotions

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Neutral emotions/IDK/didn’t think about it much

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Only really negative emotions

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Mixed (likely conflicting) emotions

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Never really attempted

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Uninfluential_Karma

Uninfluential_Karma

Rat Cult Leader
Aug 5, 2024
I'm getting very close to my date and starting to get extremely nervous but still determined. I have moments where I think about backing out, but I know how that option goes and it'll just be the same stuff every day until I die naturally. I'm ready to move on, but it's hard to do it alone I guess? Mostly what I'm nervous about is the event itself, but the before and possible after results don't scare me too much because I'm very sure it's going to work. I feel like a lost kid confessing to my first crush? Nervous, hopeful, excited, and ready. Is this normal? How have you felt during trying to CTB?

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Hollywood convinced me that suicide was this emotionally intense thing when I reality it is just a waiting game with some physical pain. I was still me, still sitting there, still depressed, no change aside from the headache and sore throat.

• Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Uninfluential_Karma
F

failure383

Jul 2, 2024
I was too deep into psychosis to remember properly, but I suppose I was just as numb and depressed as always. I did think "So, this is what is all comes down to". I think I was somewhat physically anxious too. Just really apathetic all things considered.

• Love
Reactions: Uninfluential_Karma