• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dogemn

dogemn

All the nights I don't die
May 30, 2023
I have a kilogram of pure SN and the drugs required according to the guide. My plan is to rent a hotel room for a day and take it there to ensure I won't be rescued. How bad could it be?

Reactions: JKFleck, RamenNoodles, toosofttodie and 3 others
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Bad enough to kill you :)

On a serious note, only you can decide if the symptoms of SN are too distressing for you and if you have the determination to wait out the 10 to 20 minutes to unconsciousness.

Reactions: itsalittlecold, Willy Wonka, divinemistress36 and 3 others
Upvote 1
dogemn

dogemn

May 30, 2023

On a serious note, only you can decide if the symptoms of SN are too distressing to you and if you have the determination to wait out the 10 to 20 minutes to unconsciousness.
I am willing to wait that amount of time if the other methods will take longer, are less lethal and more distressing. I don't have access to a high caliber gun so I won't be able to opt for that method.

On a serious note, only you can decide if the symptoms of SN are too distressing for you and if you have the determination to wait out the 10 to 20 minutes to unconsciousness.
By the way thank you for your response. I will make a post here once I CTB to report my experience and whether I survive or not in case it's helpful to anyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: YosemiteGrrl, andreamysk, Roadrunner and 3 others
Upvote 0
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
It probably won't be pleasant, but it won't be very painful either.

For some people, the symptoms of SN may be unacceptable, but for other people it is not necessarily a big problem.
Individual case.

I chose SN because it is easier for me to drink the "poison" and wait about 20 minutes than, for example, to hang myself.

Everyone has to judge for themselves.
I guess you've read about this and know what may await you.

Reactions: ChaosWandering, divinemistress36, CelestialDiana and 2 others
Upvote 0
dogemn

dogemn

May 30, 2023
It probably won't be pleasant, but it won't be very painful either.

For some people, the symptoms of SN may be unacceptable, but for other people it is not necessarily a big problem.
Individual case.

I chose SN because it is easier for me to drink the "poison" and wait about 20 minutes than, for example, to hang myself.

Everyone has to judge for themselves.
I guess you've read about this and know what may await you.
Only other method I've considered and have access to is hanging, which sounds incredibly distressing and painful. So I won't choose it.

Reactions: inevitable31 and Agon321
Upvote 0
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Can't know for sure since never taken it, but I think there'll be some pain involved. After all, it is a poison invading into your system. Probably will be some fairly violent vomiting, too. I prefer a method that puts you unconscious quickly, so you don't have to "experience" all the "unpleasantness."

Reactions: Joarga, inevitable31, YosemiteGrrl and 1 other person
Upvote 0
waterworks

waterworks

in the luminous darkness
Jan 31, 2024
Here's what you can expect
  • Nausea and Vomiting: This one is a given as your body will try to get rid of the SN as quickly as possible. Which is why every SN method thread strongly advises getting a prescription strength antiemetic so you can keep it down and speak up the process.
  • Diarrhea: This isn't expected but is relatively common depending on your diet prior. Most people starve themselves before so it never really becomes a factor.
  • Dizziness and Headache: Reduced oxygen transport can cause this, which can be migraine level, and some people would prefer taking a painkiller or opiate to help. You could always just wait it out.
  • Weakness and Fatigue: The body is functioning on less oxygen so...
  • Shortness of Breath: Due to the lack of oxygen in the blood, which leads to short rapid breathing. Which in some cases can feel almost like suffocating because oxygen isn't reaching the tissues and organs.
  • Rapid Heart Rate: The heart works harder to circulate oxygen-poor blood, so there could be intense sweating too as your body may view this as a stress response.
  • Cyanosis: A bluish tint to the skin, especially around the lips and fingernails, due to low oxygen levels. This is just purely aesthetic and there shouldn't be any strange sensations in the areas.
  • Seizures: These can occur as the cells in the muscles are starved of oxygen, which can lead to uncontrolled contractions and relaxations. How severe this will be depends on the person I guess.
  • Confusion or Loss of Consciousness: Before you lose consciousness, there will be a feeling of brain fog and lack of clarity. You might hallucinate too (hear things that aren't there etc) but it's not a given.
  • Low Blood Pressure: Symptoms of low blood pressure are similar to comfusion and loss of consciousness.
You can decide if this is harrowing.

I settled on the inert gas method.

Last edited:
Reactions: coked_pigeon, chronicdissosiation, YosemiteGrrl and 2 others
Upvote 0
indefinitesleep

indefinitesleep

Im out
Jun 29, 2024
  • Nausea and Vomiting: This one is a given as your body will try to get rid of the SN as quickly as possible. Which is why every SN method thread strongly advises getting a prescription strength antiemetic so you can keep it down and speak up the process.
  • Diarrhea: This isn't expected but is relatively common depending on your diet prior. Most people starve themselves before so it never really becomes a factor.
  • Dizziness and Headache: Reduced oxygen transport can cause this, which can be migraine level, and some people would prefer taking a painkiller or opiate to help. You could always just wait it out.
  • Shortness of Breath: Due to the lack of oxygen in the blood, which leads to short rapid breathing. Which in some cases can feel almost like suffocating because oxygen isn't reaching the tissues and organs.
  • Rapid Heart Rate: The heart works harder to circulate oxygen-poor blood, so there could be intense sweating too as your body may view this as a stress response.
  • Cyanosis: A bluish tint to the skin, especially around the lips and fingernails, due to low oxygen levels. This is just purely aesthetic and there shouldn't be any strange sensations in the areas.
  • Seizures: These can occur as the cells in the muscles are starved of oxygen, which can lead to uncontrolled contractions and relaxations. How severe this will be depends on the person I guess.
  • Confusion or Loss of Consciousness: Before you lose consciousness, there will be a feeling of brain fog and lack of clarity. You might hallucinate too (hear things that aren't there etc) but it's not a given.
  • Low Blood Pressure: Symptoms of low blood pressure are similar to comfusion and loss of consciousness.

how likely is it you experience every single one of these, cause im set on using my SN but it sounds pretty terrible reading this

Upvote 0
waterworks

waterworks

in the luminous darkness
Jan 31, 2024
how likely is it you experience every single one of these, cause im set on using my SN but it sounds pretty terrible reading this
The best I can say is it depends on the circumstances and the person. Also the dosage is important, the higher it is, the more quickly the onset of unconsciousness. I can say there are things you should expect, like vomiting (you need an antiemetic), headache, weakness, rapid bpm, loss of consciousness. The rest can occur after you lose consciousness, like seizures etc. All this can happen in 10 minutes or less. Which may not be a lot of time for some.

Upvote 0
indefinitesleep

indefinitesleep

Im out
Jun 29, 2024
The best I can say is it depends on the circumstances and the person. Also the dosage is important, the higher it is, the more quickly the onset of unconsciousness. I can say there are things you should expect, like vomiting (you need an antiemetic), headache, weakness, rapid bpm, loss of consciousness. The rest can occur after you lose consciousness, like seizures etc. All this can happen in 10 minutes or less. Which may not be a lot of time for some.
hearing all this makes me really reconsider my options but its my only way, oh well

Upvote 0
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
There isn't any easy ways out of this life. Every method has it's risks. Good luck on whatever you decide to do.

Reactions: YosemiteGrrl, divinemistress36 and toosofttodie
Upvote 0
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

Dec 15, 2021
I have a kilogram of pure SN and the drugs required according to the guide. My plan is to rent a hotel room for a day and take it there to ensure I won't be rescued. How bad could it be?
aren't you supposed to take lots of Benzos with it? do you think you'll still feel sth?

Reactions: Oneness
Upvote 0
Roadrunner

Roadrunner

Student
Mar 18, 2024
I watched my 102 year old grandmother die in palliative care. Even highly sedated, it looked quite harrowing to me. The body puts up ma good fight to live. Why can't we just be given the drugs we give to our pets. Their deaths always seems much more peaceful.

Reactions: kvsvenky100, Joarga, motoko_s9 and 7 others
Upvote 0
andreamysk

andreamysk

Jun 29, 2024
Only other method I've considered and have access to is hanging, which sounds incredibly distressing and painful. So I won't choose it.
I tried to hang myself a few years ago. I didn't have the foresight to tie my hands behind my back. I was hoping that a sharp blow would break my neck, but it didn't and I was left hanging and extremely conscious for a period that seemed like an eternity (no movie of life backwards in my mind, just painful pain). I'm quite light and athletic, so when I couldn't take it any longer, I grabbed the rope like a pole again and loosened my grip. I wouldn't recommend it as a method (but every experience, obviously, is personal...)

• Informative
Reactions: inevitable31
Upvote 0
wanttogetonthebus

wanttogetonthebus

chronically unlucky
Nov 27, 2021

I haven't heard any reports of people feeling like they are suffocating because SN blocks oxygen, it doesn't cause a build up of carbon dioxide which creates the feeling of suffocation. So you end up breathing more rapidly, but you still don't feel like you're suffocating. Otherwise SN would not be peaceful and would not be recommended. Suffocation isn't a recommended form of CTB in any publication or anywhere that I've read because it is highly distressing.
To add onto waterworks list you can also experience tinnitus, light headedness, and your vision can get kind of black or splotchy according to some accounts.

Last edited:
Reactions: kvsvenky100
Upvote 0
Minsu

Minsu

Suicidal korean girl 🇰🇷🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
I've read a lot of goodbye SN threads and I think the worst part is the panic after downing the SN.
I've read threads whete people were panicking and said things like 'my ears are ringing, stooop this, please God help me, I'm suffocating etc'

• Aww..
  • Informative
Reactions: JKFleck, inevitable31, YosemiteGrrl and 1 other person
Upvote 0
wanttogetonthebus

wanttogetonthebus

chronically unlucky
Nov 27, 2021
I tried to hang myself a few years ago. I didn't have the foresight to tie my hands behind my back. I was hoping that a sharp blow would break my neck, but it didn't and I was left hanging and extremely conscious for a period that seemed like an eternity (no movie of life backwards in my mind, just painful pain). I'm quite light and athletic, so when I couldn't take it any longer, I grabbed the rope like a pole again and loosened my grip. I wouldn't recommend it as a method (but every experience, obviously, is personal...)
Oof that sounds painful. I can see why breaking one's neck wouldn't be reliable and you'd have to jump from quite high I imagine and also for the rope to not break. There's a more peaceful method of hanging that does not involve breaking the neck or suffocation. By compressing the carotid artery that's on the side of the neck, one can simply pass out and die. In face, people often die without realizing it accidentally because a lot of people get a high from quickly passing out from it recreationally and there are also some individuals who find this kind of strangulation erotic.
I've read a lot of goodbye SN threads and I think the worst part is the panic after downing the SN.
I've read threads whete people were panicking and said things like 'my ears are ringing, stooop this, please God help me, I'm suffocating etc'
You have about 40 minutes of uncomfortable symptoms before you lose consciousness. This gives people plenty of time to fully comprehend they are actively dying in real time so it's understandable that this causes people to start panicking or abort their attempts. I think that feeling like they're suffocating is being induced by how much they're starting to panic as this can happen to anyone and is natural when panicking. For people who don't panic and take it easy and fully want to die, they don't seem to report any feelings of shortness of breath but they do report trachycardia and the lightheadedness, dizziness, and lethargy. One account I read who experienced tinnitus from SN described it as minor nuisance since it didn't freak them out. It's sad though that SN can cause some people so much distress but it's also good that they have plenty of time to seek medical attention if they change their mind without serious consequences to their health so that's the trade off.

Last edited:
Reactions: divinemistress36
Upvote 0
andreamysk

andreamysk

Jun 29, 2024
Oof that sounds painful. I can see why breaking one's neck wouldn't be reliable and you'd have to jump from quite high I imagine and also for the rope to not break. There's a more peaceful method of hanging that does not involve breaking the neck or suffocation. By compressing the carotid artery that's on the side of the neck, one can simply pass out and die. In face, people often die without realizing it accidentally because a lot of people get a high from quickly passing out from it recreationally and there are also some individuals who find this kind of strangulation erotic.
Yes, I have read about some accidental deaths due to this erotic game. But causing it yourself doesn't seem very reliable (it's very likely to cause fainting, less likely to cause death: at least that's what it seems to me).

Upvote 0
Y

YosemiteGrrl

When will courage be mine
Dec 17, 2023
I am willing to wait that amount of time if the other methods will take longer, are less lethal and more distressing. I don't have access to a high caliber gun so I won't be able to opt for that method.

By the way thank you for your response. I will make a post here once I CTB to report my experience and whether I survive or not in case it's helpful to anyone.
Thank you so much. Will be extremely helpful to receive your experience. I wish for you a swift and peaceful passage.

Reactions: JKFleck and inevitable31
Upvote 0
wanttogetonthebus

wanttogetonthebus

chronically unlucky
Nov 27, 2021
Yes, I have read about some accidental deaths due to this erotic game. But causing it yourself doesn't seem very reliable (it's very likely to cause fainting, less likely to cause death: at least that's what it seems to me).
You're right, that can happen, which is why people who choose this method choose a knot that will continually tighten even after they lose consciousness and will not loosen or come off so that they won't end up regaining consciousness. The method works better the heavier you are because the knot can be tightened more but I imagine that people can also weigh themselves down. Basically if whatever you tighten it with causes you to lose consciousness (I think one person used some kind of straight rod slipped under the ligature and twisted it around and around to tighten it) , it's because your brain isn't getting enough oxygen and you are dying. If the ligature is not loosened at all or taken off you will eventually die as your brain continually starves for oxygen. I forgot the timeframe on this death, but I think it was something like 10 or 20 minutes and you'll be brain dead and nonrevivable. But anyway, you're 100% right that it's super easy to mess this method up and one of the top methods for failing a CTB attempt. It can be highly lethal, but it takes a lot of knowledge and finesse to really nail it.

Reactions: andreamysk
Upvote 0
cait_sith

cait_sith

Brain rotted, often missing word
Apr 8, 2024
can you please describe better what you did and what happened? you pulled yourself up the rope and loosened the noose? never heard of something like that.

Upvote 0
I

inevitable31

Jun 19, 2024

imho the scariest symptoms are shortness of breath and tachycardia. Seizures are not painful.
Experiencing shortness of breath can indeed make a person feel suffocated or like they are unable to get enough air. Severe dyspnea most likely will be accompanied by other symptoms such as rapid breathing (tachypnea), chest tightness, or wheezing.

The feeling of suffocation or inability to breathe adequately is distressing and will lead to anxiety or panic in me.
If one there was a way to calculate how much time it would take me to pass out.

Upvote 0
andreamysk

andreamysk

Jun 29, 2024
can you please describe better what you did and what happened? you pulled yourself up the rope and loosened the noose? never heard of something like that.
Yes, that's more or less what happened (but the memory is simultaneously clear and confused: I was definitely in a panic). I remember (because I wrote it down later) that I found a tutorial on how to create a slip knot which preferably had an odd number of turns (I made 7)

Upvote 0
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
SN is a great method on every aspect except how long it takes.

Personally, I couldn't sit for upto 20 minutes waiting for it to take effect. That's probably the main reason so many fail or call for help.

If there was a way to make it faster, I'm sure it would get used more.

Reactions: Unknown21 and divinemistress36
Upvote 0
cait_sith

cait_sith

Brain rotted, often missing word
Apr 8, 2024
Yes, that's more or less what happened (but the memory is simultaneously clear and confused: I was definitely in a panic). I remember (because I wrote it down later) that I found a tutorial on how to create a slip knot which preferably had an odd number of turns (I made 7)
Interesting, i've read a lot of threads and posts on full suspension hanging and the common consensus is that there is no way to save yourself once you kick the chair and you are dangling in the air and it seems unbelivable to me that someone could lift themselves up with their hands while hanging on a rope and save themselves, but i dont see any reason why you would lie, maybe i just understood it wrong. either way you definitely unlocked a new fear. tying my hands before hanging will really make me feel like criminal, id like to avoid that.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
andreamysk

andreamysk

Jun 29, 2024
Interesting, i've read a lot of threads and posts on full suspension hanging and the common consensus is that there is no way to save yourself once you kick the chair and you are dangling in the air and it seems unbelivable to me that someone could lift themselves up with their hands while hanging on a rope and save themselves, but i dont see any reason why you would lie, maybe i just understood it wrong. either way you definitely unlocked a new fear. tying my hands before hanging will really make me feel like criminal, id like to avoid that.
I'm really sorry: I didn't want to cause new worries. It's also possible that I did something wrong in creating the loop (but if it's 'slippery' I assume it's possible to loosen it). I was an athlete at the time: lots of arm strength and relatively little weight to bear; I think he helped...

Reactions: cait_sith
Upvote 0
Minsu

Minsu

Suicidal korean girl 🇰🇷🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
SN is a great method on every aspect except how long it takes.

Personally, I couldn't sit for upto 20 minutes waiting for it to take effect. That's probably the main reason so many fail or call for help.

If there was a way to make it faster, I'm sure it would get used more.
Exactly. Maybe a benzo IV would knock you out immediately?

Reactions: divinemistress36
Upvote 0
I

inevitable31

Jun 19, 2024

Personally I am not that sure that we know all the symptoms experienced when sn death occurs. For example I guess that there will be a great ammount of stomach ache that no one seems to mention and we might confuse death rattle that is distressing to watch or hear about with actual pain or suffering. It is supposed to be a happy hypoxia death and no feeling of suffocation should occur but I am not that sure of that one, The most terrifying thing about sn is a failed attempt. Other than a psych ward, one will end up with organ failure or brain damage.

Upvote 0
I

inevitable31

Jun 19, 2024
I haven't heard any reports of people feeling like they are suffocating because SN blocks oxygen, it doesn't cause a build up of carbon dioxide which creates the feeling of suffocation. So you end up breathing more rapidly, but you still don't feel like you're suffocating. Otherwise SN would not be peaceful and would not be recommended. Suffocation isn't a recommended form of CTB in any publication or anywhere that I've read because it is highly distressing.
To add onto waterworks list you can also experience tinnitus, light headedness, and your vision can get kind of black or splotchy according to some accounts.
the only people that can report any feeling of suffocation are people who have been poisoned with sn and at that point of their attempt they are unable to speak. So I dont think we actually know. It is supposed to be a happy hypoxia death but can you be certain about it? All this is based on the observation of covid patients. Sn oxidizes the iron in hemoglobin from its ferrous (Fe²⁺) form to the ferric (Fe³⁺) form. The hypothesis is that you will have passed out by the time that your oxygen saturation is really low.

Upvote 0
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Personally I am not that sure that we know all the symptoms experienced when sn death occurs. For example I guess that there will be a great ammount of stomach ache that no one seems to mention and we might confuse death rattle that is distressing to watch or hear about with actual pain or suffering. It is supposed to be a happy hypoxia death and no feeling of suffocation should occur but I am not that sure of that one, The most terrifying thing about sn is a failed attempt. Other than a psych ward, one will end up with organ failure or brain damage.
Where did you get this SN poisoning = happy hypoxia death? There is nothing 'happy' about poisoning your body, quite literally. Once you look at the many avaliable informations of what SN poisoning is really like and after looking at the witnessed accounts and survived SN attempts is when you can have a generalized idea of what it is, how it works and what to expect. Then you can make an informed decision. If not, there will be such one sided uninformed & exaggerated "SN is a painless, peaceful, perfect or 'happy' method" or "SN is an excruciatingly painful suffocating death" claims.

Reactions: inevitable31 and cowboypants
Upvote 1