• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

soysoysoy

soysoysoy

Dead girl walking
Feb 25, 2023
I need an out ASAP and I really only have a bunch of razors at my disposal. If I take some mild anticoagulants and go straight for my carotid, femoral, and radial arteries, do you think I could bleed out pretty fast? I know the locations of all of mine because I self-harm and usually avoid them but I cannot stand this shit anymore. Is my method realistic? Is there anything else I can do to make sure I die? Anything helps, thank you so much.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dainhla, gurowuro, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
BoredomSeeker

BoredomSeeker

"A black light bulb. The repression of an idea."
May 25, 2023
As far as I know it should work, but are you sure you have the insane level of determination needed to slash all those arteries? It'll almost certainly be super difficult.

Dainhla

Dainhla

"Lifetimes live to die"
May 28, 2023
Hi, I can tell you from my experience that bleeding out isn't as easy as it seems. I tried that method last year and I didn't touch any artery or vein, even though I was cutting my wrists. This year I started self-harming and cut deep 'til you get to cut an artery or vein is really difficult.

You have to also have in mind that if you cut your tendons in one hand while slitting your wrist, you might not be able to cut the other one.

From what I know, the best way is forming a fist with your hand and bend it towards you, turning more visible the gap between the tendons and the rest of the muscles. Then, in the gap where the radial artery passes through, make a deep cut to reach the radial artery. Then repeat the same on the other one.

Is a very painful method, so I recommend you to take painkillers to numb the pain and also accelerate the death.

Idk how long will take to bleed out and die, but I have read that maybe about 2 hours or more. Maybe I'm wrong. I don't know.

You have to also take into account that cutting your wrists is the easier than cutting any other part of your body, that's why i'm only talking about that. But, just know that even though it's a really common method to CTB, it's effectiveness is barely guaranteed. It's very probable that you will survive to that if you don't do it well.

• Informative
Reactions: soysoysoy, Jezzibell and Praestat_Mori
soysoysoy

soysoysoy

Dead girl walking
Feb 25, 2023
As far as I know it should work, but are you sure you have the insane level of determination needed to slash all those arteries? It'll almost certainly be super difficult.
I hope so. I've carved chunks from my skin before and that wasn't too hard. Plus after a while of self-harming, I go numb all over so I'm hoping that happens pretty fast.

Worst comes to worst I can't hit all of them but I'll probably have cut myself all over just to make sure I bleed enough. The anticoagulants should do the rest.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
This sounds to be a very painful CTB. Yes probably could be successful but imo it takes very long and SI could kick in besides that I'm sure it's very painful. I'm really sorry that life brought you into such a terrible situation. Wish you all the best!

soysoysoy

soysoysoy

Dead girl walking
Feb 25, 2023
Hi, I can tell you from my experience that bleeding out isn't as easy as it seems. I tried that method last year and I didn't touch any artery or vein, even though I was cutting my wrists. This year I started self-harming and cut deep 'til you get to cut an artery or vein is really difficult.
Yeah, I've never tried to go that deep because my family checks me constantly and trying to do aftercare on deep cuts is a pain. That aside, I know I have the tools to do it and I think I could be able to. I'll probably slowly work my way up to cutting deeper for the time being though, it should help me when the time comes.
You have to also have in mind that if you cut your tendons in one hand while slitting your wrist, you might not be able to cut the other one.

From what I know, the best way is forming a fist with your hand and bend it towards you, turning more visible the gap between the tendons and the rest of the muscles. Then, in the gap where the radial artery passes through, make a deep cut to reach the radial artery. Then repeat the same on the other one.
Thank you! That was one thing I was worried about since I don't want to accidentally fail and run the risk of not being able to use my hands correctly. I'll be sure to keep this in mind when I'm attempting. If you have any other tips to avoid muscles and tendons in other parts of my body I would really appreciate it but aside from that thank you so much again.
Is a very painful method, so I recommend you to take painkillers to numb the pain and also accelerate the death.
Do you have any recommendations for painkillers that would work? preferably otc since I don't have access to anything illegal or prescribed. I'll make sure to take what I have beforehand.
Idk how long will take to bleed out and die, but I have read that maybe about 2 hours or more. Maybe I'm wrong. I don't know.

You have to also take into account that cutting your wrists is the easier than cutting any other part of your body, that's why i'm only talking about that. But, just know that even though it's a really common method to CTB, it's effectiveness is barely guaranteed. It's very probable that you will survive to that if you don't do it well.
Nobody should find me in a 2-hour window. I plan on doing this in my shower and I usually take really long showers. they've stopped questioning how long I take in there and I slowly increase the time every day I go in there just in case. I'm hoping I also faint part of the way through so I don't have to experience the pain as much, I get really lightheaded and dizzy after a while of SHing after all.
All of that aside, I'll definitely start with the wrists and really make sure i go all out. I really want this to work. Thank you so much for the advice! It means the most to me.

Reactions: Dainhla
Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
My skin is very thin and access to my veins is way too easy. I self harm i not bath, and slice the veins up as a means of punishing myself and a release. I once hit an big vein with some force as I had completely numbed the area with ice. Blood sprayed onto the ceiling. I bled and bled and bled. The deep bath water was completely blood coloured. Yuk. I kept passing out. Anyway at that time I was under weekly blood monitoring of electrolytes and fbc, my blood test showed I had lost 2 thirds of blood and I had to go to hospital. The stupid staff kept saying - have you lost blood from any of your body. I said no and they didn't even ask me about the big bandage around my arm.

The point is, if it hadn't used a tourniquet to stem the bleeding and had cut more. I would have bled out but I'm very small and the principle may not apply in many people

• Love
Reactions: soysoysoy
soysoysoy

soysoysoy

Dead girl walking
Feb 25, 2023
My skin is very thin and access to my veins is way too easy. I self harm i not bath, and slice the veins up as a means of punishing myself and a release. I once hit an big vein with some force as I had completely numbed the area with ice. Blood sprayed onto the ceiling. I bled and bled and bled. The deep bath water was completely blood coloured. Yuk. I kept passing out. Anyway at that time I was under weekly blood monitoring of electrolytes and fbc, my blood test showed I had lost 2 thirds of blood and I had to go to hospital. The stupid staff kept saying - have you lost blood from any of your body. I said no and they didn't even ask me about the big bandage around my arm.

The point is, if it hadn't used a tourniquet to stem the bleeding and had cut more. I would have bled out but I'm very small and the principle may not apply in many people
I'm also pretty small, only around 44.5 kg (98 lbs; 17.7 BMI), and my skin is super thin and delicate too. I've hit small superficial veins before like it was nothing and some a little deeper. I hadn't considered numbing my skin with ice, so thank you for the idea!

Your experience must have been really scary, but it means a lot to hear and makes me very hopeful for my attempt soon. Thank you for your words.

• Love
Reactions: Jezzibell
Dainhla

Dainhla

"Lifetimes live to die"
May 28, 2023
Thank you! That was one thing I was worried about since I don't want to accidentally fail and run the risk of not being able to use my hands correctly. I'll be sure to keep this in mind when I'm attempting. If you have any other tips to avoid muscles and tendons in other parts of my body I would really appreciate it but aside from that thank you so much again.
Well, I don't know if the next tips will help you or not, maybe you already knew them due to self-harm (that it's actually why I know them). In first place, I would say that if you're afraid of getting your hands injured in case you fail the attempt, the best way of not damaging those tendons is going all the way down in a vertical line through that concavity part of your forearm. I will also say that you will reach deeper zones if you just apply force with the tip of the razor, wherareas if you apply all the vertical part of the razor it's more probable that you will get only superficial cuts. (I know that form self-harming and I can assure that the difference is huge).

Do you have any recommendations for painkillers that would work? preferably otc since I don't have access to anything illegal or prescribed. I'll make sure to take what I have beforehand.
I don't really know if in your country you can have free access (I mean, without medical prescription) to painkillers such as ibuprofen or paracetamol that if you take big amounts of them you can in half an hour, more or less, be numb towards the pain. If I decided to cut my wrists as the method of CTB, I would also drink alcohol so I get numb and dizzy enough to don't feel anything. I think that will also make the painkiller overdose more effective and the death faster.

Nobody should find me in a 2-hour window. I plan on doing this in my shower and I usually take really long showers. they've stopped questioning how long I take in there and I slowly increase the time every day I go in there just in case. I'm hoping I also faint part of the way through so I don't have to experience the pain as much, I get really lightheaded and dizzy after a while of SHing after all.
All of that aside, I'll definitely start with the wrists and really make sure i go all out. I really want this to work. Thank you so much for the advice! It means the most to me.
Don't need to thank me... I really hope that everything goes well during your trial, because, even though if I don't know the reasons that have pushed you to such decision, I believe that everyone has the right to live and die in peace. Life is sometimes unfair with the pain inflicted to people. Sometimes it's so hard and everyone deserves to rest in peace if they feel trapped in a unfair situation from which they cannot escape with just lying to them selfs that someday it will get better.

• Love
Kobusu

Kobusu

Writer
Oct 18, 2021
Bleeding out is the least successful method of all documented. It's incredibly hard to do, and the human body has systems subconsciously to stop people from actually cutting too deep or hitting veins, not to mention the determination required. I tried this and I self harmed for years, and I still couldn't do it. I've been clean for a while now, but I still remember how much it hurt after thinking I was numb and then attempting in such a way. I would advise against it, and I hope you're okay.

• Love