thefaunasystem

thefaunasystem

🍃✨The Fauna System ✨🍃🪦
Aug 5, 2023
Help. I need to do this as soon as humanly possible.

I don't have access to anything other than a rope and I haven't been able to get over my survival instinct doing partial. Can't get SN - got scammed. Can't get nembutal - same thing. I'm claustrophobic so an exit bag is my worst nightmare. Couldn't bring myself to slice my throat as thats how my friend killed herself. I just need this pain to stop.

I'm going to have to find somewhere to jump. The only tall buildings in my area are patrolled by feds or theres so many barriers that I don't stand a chance of climbing over or through.

Which leaves me with a railway bridge that I'd have to bring a literal ladder to climb over. The only place I can think of is a bridge near the unit I live in now. Its over a dual carriageway with a 60mph speed limit. I feel like I'll just end up getting crippled or become a vegetable and obviously I don't want that.

Does this stand a chance? Could I even just walk in front of a bus or under a lorry? I hate myself for it but I'm past the point of caring about traumatising people. I've dealt with enough trauma, I don't care about dealing it out anymore.

I'm honestly the most desperate I've been in my life.

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
I can hear your desperation, but if you want to do this as humanely and successfully as possible, then jumping off a bridge or walking into traffic isn't it. There's every chance you'll go through the windscreen killing or injuring the car occupants.

You talk about jumping from height. What's stopping you looking further afield for something more accessible?

Reactions: thefaunasystem, rozeske and Ash
Upvote 2
Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
If you can't overcome your SI in private, you won't be able to do it in public with people watching. And that fact that you're already thinking about the potential physical and emotional impact on those people suggests you already know that. Please, find another way that doesn't pass your pain onto others.

Reactions: thefaunasystem, random_user, rozeske and 1 other person
Upvote 1
thefaunasystem

thefaunasystem

🍃✨The Fauna System ✨🍃🪦
Aug 5, 2023
thanks for your honest reply. i think at the end of the day you are completely right. i already hate myself enough without becoming a murderer too.
If you can't overcome your SI in private, you won't be able to do it in public with people watching. And that fact that you're already thinking about the potential physical and emotional impact on those people suggests you already know that. Please, find another way that doesn't pass your pain onto others.
I can hear your desperation, but if you want to do this as humanely and successfully as possible, then jumping off a bridge or walking into traffic isn't it. There's every chance you'll go through the windscreen killing or injuring the car occupants.

You talk about jumping from height. What's stopping you looking further afield for something more accessible?
Hi, I'm in a rehab unit - its not locked but if I'm gone for longer than 30 minutes I'll be reported missing and pulled off the train. I'm in for substance use not mental health.

• Love
Reactions: Ash and StaticCryBabye
Upvote 0
Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
thanks for your honest reply. i think at the end of the day you are completely right. i already hate myself enough without becoming a murderer too.

Hi, I'm in a rehab unit - its not locked but if I'm gone for longer than 30 minutes I'll be reported missing and pulled off the train. I'm in for substance use not mental health.
Don't hate yourself. You're in a really shitty situation. I hope you can recover from your substance use and see yourself differently at the end of your treatment x

Upvote 0