• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
I've worked and also done research for the government. One of my mentors owned the company that sold supercomputers to the CIA in the 1970's and 80's. His dad was a four star air force general. Another friend, the government payed for her PhD in mechanical engineering since she agreed to design missile systems and stuff for them.

I've always heard rumors that the Army is maybe 5-10-15 years ahead of the general public's technology whereas the deeper black elements of the DoD/DARPA/intelligence community is perhaps 20-50 or even 100 years ahead in classified technology. Someone gave the example of fiber optics being around since the 1940's.

My thoughts:
The government probably isn't that far ahead in most things, but it will be a few decades ahead in weaponry, code breaking, surveillance technology, and possibly in flight capabilities. (The precursors of fiber optics were used in the 1800sā€¦)

They are ahead, but there is a long distance between discovery, experimentation and availability of new technology.

The idea of aerospace companies potentially as holders of basic scientific knowledge not shared with the academic world? There certainly is materials science/knowledge which involves topological physics. But fundamental physics, as opposed to condensed matter, is it possible?
I am highly skeptical that aerospace companies have fundamental physics knowledge not shared with the academic world.
For practical applications, the story is very different!
The boundary between these is things like high-temperature cuprate superconductors, which IBM had for a short while (probably while filing patents) before releasing it to the academic world.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuprate_superconductor

The US does have an incredible structure for avoiding the freedom of information act. Where we have private companies that are entrusted with secrets that you can't hold in government. So in the same way that a rich person sets up an irrevocable trust doesn't have any assets - the person doesn't have the assets, a container has the assets. And somebody is control of the container directing it to make loans which are taxed under different structures (and limited liability) so the person is living an incredibly lavish lifestyle with no assets. Has the government figured out the FOIA issue - "what information, we don't have any information?"

All laws are made for a reason, dig back and inevitability there is a motivating reason for the law or tax, Always follow the money and you will find the real reason for it, and it works both ways; FOIA is an example of a good law... and all the efforts that have gone into circumventing it are started by someone who did not want to comply. Who was it, follow the money behind it.

All black projects are funded beyond the "experimental" budget items, by including funds in other projects, so these projects provide "shelter" from direct oversite funding. They really did not pay $400 for a hammer.

I always found the time traveler technology conspiracy entertaining haha

Please leave your thoughts below!

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, noname223, Pluto and 1 other person
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
They'd better be pretty advanced with all the money that's been spent on it. Surely none of it has gone to waste? šŸ˜

Reactions: Sprite_Geist
DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
They'd better be pretty advanced with all the money that's been spent on it. Surely none of it has gone to waste? šŸ˜
Haha of course we could have a whole discussion about the military-industrial (media/pharmaceutical/ect.) complex.

Projects like F-35 could actually be an intelligence community money laundering scheme for slush funds because it hasn't gone anywhere for being such an enormous money pit.
Or it could be a hybrid (being delayed so they can put money in continuously was siphoning most of it off for other uses, but still progressing to an eventual conclusion). Or it could be just colossal boondoggle kept alive to keep jobs alive in various key congressional districts.

Trillions of dollars have been spent building up this military infrastructure with good reason because it supports your free trade. Its the thing that allows free and fair trade for our country at least. We would not be the power as rich as we are now if it were not for that military might.

The government is known for waste. And also for black budgets.
The National Defense budget function in the federal budget includes a sub-account called 052 for classified budgeting for specific national security activities.
The "052 account" within the U.S. national defense budget refers to classified activities associated with national defense. This account falls under the broader National Defense budget function, which is numerically designated as function 050.

Emergency management is just government corruption. You put out fires or you make new fires to put them out. I remember one time, this exercises for biological attacks on San Diego by Hegarty and the US Government. They're getting payed millions of dollars for this and it's the most low-energy shit.

Say nurses make $35 an hour on average and during Covid maybe $40-$45 max. (Just to illustrate a point!) This one nurse that was working for a prison doing covid tests was contracted through Hegarty disasters management consulting. She was making $55 an hour. She was a Percocet addicted dwarf and the prison wanted to blacklist her (forgot the official name) so she couldn't work in any prison again. And her company said, no, you can NOT fire her because we can not replace her right now. Some of these bullshit titles like "emergency nurse" in the disaster management business literally equate to a 10 grand pay raise.

I've certainly seen corruption, cowboys, slush funds, ect. in the revolving door that is government and defense industry. I've also got some family and friends in the industry.

I will say for stocks: defense industry is frequently inversely correlated with the overall market which might make it a good diversifier. I don't know about valuations, but had previously invested in NOC and LMT. They have the most advanced tech. I sold it a while back and got a nice return.

• Wow
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Dr Iron Arc
lacrimosa

lacrimosa

Student
Jul 1, 2024
20 years.

I have nothing to back this up but if they have the top research scientists and researchers at their beck and call, then why not?

For example, there's nothing holding them back right now from accessing unrestricted versions of advanced AI models. And they're most likely too dangerous for the general public, and... they also have to stay ahead of other countries that are considered threats. So, they would make sure they're ahead of the curve, otherwise they risk a mass-scale attack.

I know this isn't really fleshed out and it is a rudimentary explanation. But, I think it boils the answer down to its essence.

Another good question to keep you up at night. What do you think of China's advanced technology? They have near complete control of their citizens and are just as powerful as the USA considering their military might and strength. And, if they ever team up with Russia and share technologies (if they haven't already), then the USA most likely will have a problem to contain the situation.

As far as spending is concerned...

"The annual analysis by the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI), which estimates the full range of military spending by country beyond official figures, puts China's military spending at $292 billion in 2022, compared to U.S. spending of $877 billion in the same year." - https://home.watson.brown.edu/

But.. China most likely has a larger black book spending budget that we are not privy to.

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
"I remember one time, this exercises for biological attacks on San Diego by Hegarty and the US Government."
Another time I actually got a picture with a one star English general who was overseeing the whole thing as part an officer exchange program.

• Wow
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
"I remember one time, this exercises for biological attacks on San Diego by Hegarty and the US Government."
Another time I actually got a picture with a one star English general who was overseeing the whole thing as part an officer exchange program.
Biological attacks on San Diego? As a resident Californian I am outraged! It should have been San Francisco or Los Angeles.

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
20 years.

I have nothing to back this up but if they have the top research scientists and researchers at their beck and call, then why not?

For example, there's nothing holding them back right now from accessing unrestricted versions of advanced AI models. And they're most likely too dangerous for the general public, and... they also have to stay ahead of other countries that are considered threats. So, they would make sure they're ahead of the curve, otherwise they risk a mass-scale attack.

I know this isn't really fleshed out and it is a rudimentary explanation. But, I think it boils the answer down to its essence.

Another good question to keep you up at night. What do you think of China's advanced technology? They have near complete control of their citizens and are just as powerful as the USA considering their military might and strength. And, if they ever team up with Russia and share technologies (if they haven't already), then the USA most likely will have a problem to contain the situation.

As far as spending is concerned...

"The annual analysis by the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI), which estimates the full range of military spending by country beyond official figures, puts China's military spending at $292 billion in 2022, compared to U.S. spending of $877 billion in the same year." - https://home.watson.brown.edu/

But.. China most likely has a larger black book spending budget that we are not privy to.

My comment is at the bottom. I'm very drowsy šŸ„± I probably missed some stuff but its a startā€¦

• Informative
Reactions: lacrimosa
lacrimosa

lacrimosa

Student
Jul 1, 2024

My comment is at the bottom. I'm very drowsy šŸ„± I probably missed some stuff but its a startā€¦
Damn, that is a well-informed post. Thanks for that! I admittedly didn't read it all, but will check it out tomorrow!