• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

[HNO]

Experienced
Aug 21, 2022
i'm in a situation of inaccessibility of any other hypnotics than alcohol. so my method of choice is probably CO, but i just want to be instantly rendered unconsciousness and die while sleep/comatose without awareness that i'm dying, as in SN poisoning or hanging. my plan is to take 1,5L of vodka with a few pills of antihistamine at once as coals generate the gas in my room, and i've 1 ampoule of meto for I.M administration and domperidone w/ dramamine, so vomiting maybe isn't a ground for concern. i generally avoid alcohol as i don't want to ruin life with a new addiction so i never dealt with hang-over

so my question is does anybody got in ICU after drinking too much? is alcohol a decent substitute, say, for benzos? just sprinkle liquid down the throat and a good sleep granted? does it feel horrible?

sorry for stupid questions

catflowers

catflowers

Experienced
Jul 31, 2022
too complicated just figure it out with basic chem
don't use alcohol in place of benzos
don't sprinkle you have to use a shit ton to make sure you die trust me
co is kinda overrated but if you want to gas yourself don't try to add anything else with it because you can ruin your insides just stick to one way only don't do multiple different ways to suicide all at once keep it simple

L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
i'm in a situation of inaccessibility of any other hypnotics than alcohol. so my method of choice is probably CO, but i just want to be instantly rendered unconsciousness and die while sleep/comatose without awareness that i'm dying, as in SN poisoning or hanging. my plan is to take 1,5L of vodka with a few pills of antihistamine at once as coals generate the gas in my room, and i've 1 ampoule of meto for I.M administration and domperidone w/ dramamine, so vomiting maybe isn't a ground for concern. i generally avoid alcohol as i don't want to ruin life with a new addiction so i never dealt with hang-over

so my question is does anybody got in ICU after drinking too much? is alcohol a decent substitute, say, for benzos? just sprinkle liquid down the throat and a good sleep granted? does it feel horrible?

sorry for stupid questions
1.5 liters of Vodka is a lot of alcohol for someone that doesn't drink often or ever. Depending on weight and genetics, you will probably pass out from such heavy liqour after a few shots or 0.5 liters. Passing out and fainting from alcohol, in my experience, has never felt bad, just sorta drift off slowly, usually too blacked out at that point to feel or remember anything when that happens.

Reactions: [HNO]
H

[HNO]

Experienced
Aug 21, 2022
1.5 liters of Vodka is a lot of alcohol for someone that doesn't drink often or ever. Depending on weight and genetics, you will probably pass out from such heavy liqour after a few shots or 0.5 liters. Passing out and fainting from alcohol, in my experience, has never felt bad, just sorta drift off slowly, usually too blacked out at that point to feel or remember anything when that happens.
thanksšŸ™

H

[HNO]

Experienced
Aug 21, 2022
First try taking a few double shots and after those re-evaluate that 1,5 liter plan :ahhha:
i think to do it in one gulp this style(probably needed to rinse mouth by lidocaine spray to mask burning taste before doing so):
youtube.com/watch?v=o4wnc8RBzmk

Lastsauce

Lastsauce

Experienced
Dec 22, 2019
i think to do it in one gulp this style(probably needed to rinse mouth by lidocaine spray to mask burning taste before doing so):
youtube.com/watch?v=o4wnc8RBzmk
It will also burn your esophagus and stomach and you will very likely vomit. However if you manage to drink it all and keep it down there's a good chance it will kill you after you pass out and aspirate vomit.

H

[HNO]

Experienced
Aug 21, 2022
It will also burn your esophagus and stomach and you will very likely vomit. However if you manage to drink it all and keep it down there's a good chance it will kill you after you pass out and aspirate vomit. fasting and water limitation for several days or week should help considerably to reduce odds of it
i'm plan to use several antiemetics but it's still remains probability. maybe i'll use diluted isopropanol instead, it causes coma at much lower doses, if my memory serves me several shots is enough. fasting and water limitation for several days or week before attempt should help considerably to reduce chances of this

Last edited: