R

RelivingDeath

Aug 14, 2018
Economically, socially, and physically, I'm in a good place. Problem is that there's been a niggling urge to destroy myself since I was a child that hasn't gone away even into healthy young adult maturity. There must be something wrong in my wiring; I don't view death as an escape but a destination.

I've never told anyone anything about how badly I want to self-destruct because I know that it will mess up any chances of me making my eventual suicide (when I hit 25) look like an accident (I have a very good plan). There is not one soul on this planet that knows how many fucked up things I've tried to do to myself and I must keep this facade until the end for it to work.

I'm so fucking starved of attention and help and I can't get any ever or it'll fuck everything up so this is all I've got. I'm in this weird state of being vain and narcissistic but also completely self-destructive.

Therefore I'd love to hear any suggestions of how to self-harm without physical marks. Currently, I get pissed alone, go to dangerous parties and partially hang myself until just before I pass out. I can't sustain the drinking because I'm into fitness and it'll fuck up my body. I was thinking of sexually self-destructing but I don't fancy the STDs, people knowing my identity and I'm a female virgin.

Cheers!

Reactions: Tiburcio, Flife, Comatose11 and 4 others
L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018
there are ways physically, especially if you stay away from hard edged things and burns

Reactions: Tiburcio and Strumgewehr
Sidestep

Sidestep

Student
Aug 15, 2018
If you're looking for physical pain people who are recovering from cutting use holding ice as an alternative. It can get quite painful.

Reactions: Aqizeth, Tiburcio, Ssname and 1 other person
S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
Don't know too much about self harm tbh but I have seen someone say they used rubber bands around their wrists.

Reactions: Aqizeth, Tiburcio and lv-gras