• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

tylerdurden1

Jul 13, 2024
My father passed away last year. We found him sitting on the floor with his head inside a small bucket full of water. My relatives believed it was a heart attack, but my mum and i believe he intentionally drowned. I was thinking of going out the same way, has anyone tried this?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Ash, Praestat_Mori, rosepanda and 1 other person
rosepanda

rosepanda

Jul 20, 2024
I'm sorry to hear about the passing of your father. I can't imagine how I'd react to something like that. Intentionally drowning like that sounds extremely difficult, as I assume your body would practically force you to pull your head out of the bucket. Overall I've heard a lot of bad things about drowning and I believe the consensus is that drowning is one of the most painful ways to go. If I'm wrong then feel free to correct me

• Love
Reactions: tylerdurden1
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry for your loss. He must have been unconscious already otherwise it's impossible to keep your face under water in a small bucket. Wasn't there an autopsy to find out how he really died?

Drowning is suffocation and inhaling water instead of air, that's pretty unpleasant until you pass out.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: rosepanda and tylerdurden1
T

tylerdurden1

Jul 13, 2024
I'm sorry to hear about the passing of your father. I can't imagine how I'd react to something like that. Intentionally drowning like that sounds extremely difficult, as I assume your body would practically force you to pull your head out of the bucket. Overall I've heard a lot of bad things about drowning and I believe the consensus is that drowning is one of the most painful ways to go. If I'm wrong then feel free to correct me
I'm sorry for your loss. He must have been unconscious already otherwise it's impossible to keep your face under water in a small bucket. Wasn't there an autopsy to find out how he really died?

Drowning is suffocation and inhaling water instead of air, that's pretty unpleasant until you pass out.
Thank you so much for your message and kind words. Yes, he was very sick during his final days. He was an alcoholic. He was really weak, so I don't think his body had enough strength to force his head up. I have been thinking about this as I live in an Asian country, so I don't have a variety of options available. I bought SN in 2021 but never really used it; I think it has gone bad as well. I don't know what to do; I am lost as they no longer sell SN here. Sorry for my bad english, not really my first language.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I bought SN in 2021 but never really used it; I think it has gone bad as well. I don't know what to do; I am lost as they no longer sell SN here.
If you never opened it it might still be good. Use the aquarium test. Here's a guide.

• Love
Reactions: tylerdurden1
T

tylerdurden1

Jul 13, 2024
If you never opened it it might still be good. Use the aquarium test. Here's a guide.

Thanks so much, I really appreciate it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
K

Kali_Yuga13

Jul 11, 2024
Thank you so much for your message and kind words. Yes, he was very sick during his final days. He was an alcoholic. He was really weak, so I don't think his body had enough strength to force his head up. I have been thinking about this as I live in an Asian country, so I don't have a variety of options available. I bought SN in 2021 but never really used it; I think it has gone bad as well. I don't know what to do; I am lost as they no longer sell SN here. Sorry for my bad english, not really my first language.
In the US they usually do some investigation. It'd be interesting to know what a tox screen and blood alcohol test would've come up with. A review of his Internet search history could've provided insight into where his thoughts were at. If he got pass-out drunk and staged the bucket on purpose, I guess that would work as a method. Sorry for your loss.