• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
Hi I found a spot where I can do full suspension so I was wondering would it be the same time as partial to pass out? Has anyone tried full suspension? I can never pass out because of partial

Reactions: Powderedmonster
Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
Man, you will not just pass out... you will die!

Reactions: whyidon'tknow, lostangel and lemon17
Jiva

Jiva

I want ...
Nov 18, 2018
The positive benefit of full suspension is that escape ist not possible. The death is sure. If you do it wrong, it will be longer, or more painful, but it will be still successful in first attempt. I think it is positive, because the most painful is when you must do it again.

Reactions: maka, Johanna94, Quinlor and 2 others
lemon17

lemon17

Mar 28, 2019
The positive benefit of full suspension is that escape ist not possible. The death is sure. If you do it wrong, it will be longer, or more painful, but it will be still successful in first attempt. I think it is positive, because the most painful is when you must do it again.
I agree. Risk to repeat an attempt is minimal

Reactions: Johanna94, Jiva and Quinlor
Jiva

Jiva

I want ...
Nov 18, 2018
I agree. Risk to repeat an attempt is minimal
Yes, but courage and will must be much stronger. Much more than for partial. I know it very well.

Reactions: Johanna94, Ruffian and lemon17
alizee

alizee

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2018
The height of the drop matters. The best possibility is having the hangman knot on either left or right side of your neck and the height of the drop results in your neck breaking. If that's not the case, it will be like if you were strangled and until you pass out. You can also decapitate yourself if the drop is really high (long rope).

Neck snap can be instant death and similar to decapitation. Otherwise it can be a few minutes. It could be longer if you don't have a proper rope and or you don't tie the right knot.

Reactions: lemon17
lemon17

lemon17

Mar 28, 2019
In reality it's too difficult to obtain a drop enough long to break one's neck. Thus short drop (10-30 cm) is not bad idea, of course it's going to hurt for 10-15 seconds but no more.
The height of the drop matters. The best possibility is having the hangman knot on either left or right side of your neck and the height of the drop results in your neck breaking. If that's not the case, it will be like if you were strangled and until you pass out. You can also decapitate yourself if the drop is really high (long rope).

Neck snap can be instant death and similar to decapitation. Otherwise it can be a few minutes. It could be longer if you don't have a proper rope and or you don't tie the right knot.
In reality it's too difficult to obtain a drop enough long to break one's neck. Thus short drop (10-30 cm) is not bad idea, of course it's going to hurt for 10-15 seconds but no more.

alizee

alizee

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2018

I doubt 10-15 seconds is realistic unless the rope perfectly blocks the carotid artery. I've suffered abuse in life from a family member who strangled me to the state of passing out. I would say it was more like 30 seconds to a minute before passing out. That's really not long and surprisingly it wasn't bad in the sense that all that happens is your body naturally triggers the defence mechanism to survive but you pass out. Literally no pain at all.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Soul, Kikoo Loool, Quinlor and 1 other person
Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
My problem with hanging is my fuck eyes... in my next attempt I intend to use a blindfold.

Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
Good luck sir - I don't have the nerve for full hanging. I think it would be hard to get a realistic answer because anyone who attempts this method would succeed.

Reactions: Soul and Jiva
Jiva

Jiva

I want ...
Nov 18, 2018
I think, many people are looking for easy way. But a few uncomfortable moments is a normal price for eternal peace. If my health problems will be too strong, my choice is the full suspension hanging.

Reactions: Johanna94, DoneWithThis, Soul and 2 others
M

MistakesHappen

Escapologist
Aug 29, 2018
I doubt 10-15 seconds is realistic unless the rope perfectly blocks the carotid artery. I've suffered abuse in life from a family member who strangled me to the state of passing out. I would say it was more like 30 seconds to a minute before passing out. That's really not long and surprisingly it wasn't bad in the sense that all that happens is your body naturally triggers the defence mechanism to survive but you pass out. Literally no pain at all.
Getting strangled is different, it usually blocks the air flow not the blood one.
If is instead a rope that is applying pressure you'll passout faster (from experience and documentation/video).

Sorry to hear that you suffered abuse

Apostle

Apostle

Student
Apr 17, 2019
I thought about that too. I'd rather not see my body dangling and struggling as I'm dying. That would scare me more. Definitely want a blindfold.

Reactions: limone
Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
When eyes are blindfolded you will be less scared
I stayed agitated when the strangulation process start... Imagine you felt without air, neck pressed and your eyes are opening trying to focus and some spot while your body are shaking. :II

Reactions: limone
L

limone

Student
Mar 28, 2019
I stayed agitated when the strangulation process start... Imagine you felt without air, neck pressed and your eyes are opening trying to focus and some spot while your body are shaking. :II
Even with full suspension black-out comes in 10-15 seconds thus blindfold or hood is really good idea

Reactions: Partial-Elf
Partial-Elf

Partial-Elf

Eternal Oblivion
Dec 26, 2018
Even with full suspension black-out comes in 10-15 seconds thus blindfold or hood is really good idea
Lots of people seem to be talking out of their asses in this thread, but this poster is on the money. You want a very short drop, just enough to put a lot of pressure on your neck quickly and cut off blood flow. Once that happens, unconsciousness will be quick, most likely under 15 seconds. As for the blindfold, I'm not likely to use one myself.

Reactions: maka, Johanna94, whyidon'tknow and 1 other person